Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Jim`ll Fuck It

derek smalls

They could always dig him up and let people kick his corpse around Marine Drive in Scarborough.

I wonder what he was buried with? There were allsorts of rumours, but I think they should have a public exhumation.

Let the people, see the peado.

good idea, whirlwind UK tour on the back of a lorry driven slowly through town centres. We could all throw rotten fruit and veg at it then burn it on a massive bommy on monday night!

There'll be a few sweating now. With HD TV, it shouldn't be too hard to spot the 'Joy Division.' Was that a quiver in the voice on live TV? A bead of sweat surreptitiously wiped away? A 'distant' look in the eye? They need flushing out before Strictly gets exciting.

Where's the PaedoCatcher?

Aye, theres probably a few celebrity screamers that have force fed a few under age boys.

Julian Clary

Graham Norton

Robbie Williams

Norton was a regular on the gay scene in Manc and alongside Nigel Martyn-Smith (ex take that manager) was known for his interest in "chickens"; those being young gay lads just hatched

No suggestion of under age like, but my brother in law and his boyfriend used to be very regular on the local "scene" and have some ridiculous stories

Norton was a regular on the gay scene in Manc and alongside Nigel Martyn-Smith (ex take that manager) was known for his interest in "chickens"; those being young gay lads just hatched

No suggestion of under age like, but my brother in law and his boyfriend used to be very regular on the local "scene" and have some ridiculous stories

A good friend of mine was on that scene back then.

He now has to take tablets, he didnt get away without scars :(