Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Jim`ll Fuck It

derek smalls

If we're talking historical sex-nonceing, who would you finger? I reckon' Captain (cap tin?) Cook, I watched a telly programme about him last neet, he couldn't wait to literally (probably) bugger off back to sea after spending about two seconds home on land with his wife. I'll bet the cabin boys on his ships could've sat atop the mast like a pencil rubber, keeping watch, they'd been bummed by Cook so frequently.

If we're talking historical sex-nonceing, who would you finger? I reckon' Captain (cap tin?) Cook, I watched a telly programme about him last neet, he couldn't wait to literally (probably) bugger off back to sea after spending about two seconds home on land with his wife. I'll bet the cabin boys on his ships could've sat atop the mast like a pencil rubber, keeping watch, they'd been bummed by Cook so frequently.

Dr Barnado. Liked children from the far east!

Speaking of far-eastern nonceing, I walked past a bloke walking his dog t'other day - he had a grey goatee, sleeper earring and thin steel rimmed glasses - he was possibly bald but he had a beanie hat on - he looked the spit of Gadd/Glitter, I had to do a double take...

Who in their right mind would be rocking that look? Why has nobody told him? Well, I'm telling you now, if you walk your dog on the old Bolton-Eccles railway line/cycle path, near Lever Edge and fit that description, have a serious think about a change of image.

I've mentioned it on here before, but there was some old bloke who used to ape Savile's dress sense living around town, he's had the good sense to change his style since the monster was posthumously unmasked - again though, why would you dress like a definite suspect in the first place, I always thought Savile was a wrong-un (as did 94.7% of everyone else).

Edited by Youri McAnespie

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...