Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

What's Your F**kin Problem

superjohnmcginlay

The end of the A666 where it merges with the M61 and fuckers have stayed in the outside lanes of the A666 but then force their way across 3 lanes (to get on the East bound M60) whilst folk are trying to get from the M61 to the M60.

I looked someone square in the eye this morning, shook my head and told him to fuck off. That'll learn him.

I absolutely detest that junction. Which planners thought it would be a good idea and why has there never been any sort of flyover/underpass built to sort it out??

I don't miss wacky races/concrete tunnels of a morning. I was a M61 person staying left to go to Prestwich and you got nobbers from A666 weave straight in front. Nobs!

Anyhow, ugly people front of shop. The woman (?) in the Total garage in lower Aggie this morning. I was feeling bad enough without having to see that gargoyle first thing.

people taking ages at ATMs - fuck monkeys the lot of them. Just draw some cash out, you don't need to be printing statements off and getting receipts etc

I hate it when people take ages at ATM aswell...any longer that a few seconds and the moments just gone.

Not being able to find matching socks.

Picking my Gym bag up, for one handle to be hooked onto the bottom of the radiator, which then rips my ball bag a bit.

Dropping my guts getting into the car.

My ass getting stuck on my handbrake, as i am getting out of the car.....to then step in a puddle, 2 inches deep.

Making my first brew of the day, with breast milk, not realising, and drinking a good 3rd of it!!!

Fook off Monday morning!!!

Edited :blum:

Mine is also brew related. I have just made a coffee, stired my milk, coffee and sugar, gone to add my water and then realised I had failed to switch on the kettle and my brew was sadly cold.

Edited by kent_white

Edited :blum:

Mine is also brew related. I have just made a coffee, stired my milk, coffee and sugar, gone to add my water and then realised I had failed to switch on the kettle and my brew was sadly cold.

Milk after the water, not before.

• Members

not when making coffee, always add the milk before the water - t'other way about for tea of course though, as the milk should then always go in last

He's reet. Boiling water direct onto the coffee will scorch it.

not when making coffee, always add the milk before the water - t'other way about for tea of course though, as the milk should then always go in last

Indeed. You must treat the Nescafe instant with the respect it deserves. Milk first gives it a less bitter taste.

• Members

My fucking problem this afternoon is that little prick in the next office shouting his head off and using the speaker phone. "Can you hear me? Can you hear me?"

I swear, one day I'm going to leap through the wall in a Hulk stylee and ram his phone down his fucking throat,

My fucking problem this afternoon is that little prick in the next office shouting his head off and using the speaker phone. "Can you hear me? Can you hear me?"

I swear, one day I'm going to leap through the wall in a Hulk stylee and ram his phone down his fucking throat,

Just keep shouting "Yes, I can fucking hear you. What's your fucking problem?"