Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 2 Burnley 1

miamiwhite

Shite defending for their goal, though Spearing was always gonna lose that aerial battle, so tried to barge him out of the way, Bogdan was the starter of it with a pathetic kick out of touch, then did the same a few mins later.

Great 1st time finish from N'Gog, but the best was Chungy's cross and what an header from Bo Selecta, one of the best I've seen from a Bolton player, for serious.

off his back????

ended up in es upper today due to the ticket office computers fucking up, i definitely blame the ticket office this time. computer said no and crashed. we got in at 3.40 at 20 notes each. no discount for it being half time or even a receipt or a ticket stub, robbing cash in hand twat. couldn't find my season ticket today and ended up having to go through that bollocks. they eventually put on a cash turnstile and e stand upper was the only stand on offer. apolgoies to the rest of es upper we won't be returning. the three blokes shouting and encouraging the whites were football fans, proper daggers from the rest of the stand. as long as i live ive been going to football ive never been in a stand like that. been to livelier wakes.

as for the football, what a relief 3 points, think we may win the league now.

freedman out/ticket office is wank/eagles is a homo etc.

were in thee army now whoooaaaa ;)

Didn't think the boo's were that loud in the ground. Came across very badly then on tv, hope the morons are happy now, we need to carry on supporting the team. At least dougie makes subs unlike a certain mr coyle.

Our fans are fucking idiots

I was embarrassed listening to Freedmans interview. What must he be thinking

It's barely 26 months since we were in a Champions League place with Coyle. Looking back it was like getting pissed on a cheap bottle of Lidl vodka - the high so easy to attain but the crushing hangover was bound to come. It did, at Wembley, of all places. And, like getting pissed on something cheap and easy, the hangover is brutal. We (Coyle) turned to going to McDonalds the morning after by signing shite. Doug is here to slap our faces and get us out of bed. Let's stick with him and realise we need to endure some shit to move on.

Lets not go over the top with this DF love in he picked the wrong team and wrong formation and were still trying to play pass pass football instead of trying to move the ball forward quicker and try to expose the defences who are poor and can't defend like premier league teams, he got out of jail today he needs make more changes as soon as is possible, Bogdan, Mears, spearing, Knight, eagles are all on the chop list for me.

I can't comment on the game, Mounts, but I agree with you in general.

It's barely 26 months since we were in a Champions League place with Coyle. Looking back it was like getting pissed on a cheap bottle of Lidl vodka - the high so easy to attain but the crushing hangover was bound to come. It did, at Wembley, of all places. And, like getting pissed on something cheap and easy, the hangover is brutal. We (Coyle) turned to going to McDonalds the morning after by signing shite. Doug is here to slap our faces and get us out of bed. Let's stick with him and realise we need to endure some shit to move on.

That's it, wake up, have a wash, put on some clean clothes,

get a job and man the fuck up.

My two penneth.

The rushing to the away fans when we scored both goals was summat you dont normally get these days. Was good to see the fans so bothered.

We had my bros pregnant mrs so, fearing a kick off decided to leave ten minutes early. Just saw the second go in in the stands and celebrated all down the concourse!

I didnt hear any booing for the subs so it cant have been that loud.

Ive seen our goals on SSN a few times now and impressed we have managed to get a bit of luck. Bo selectas header was bobbins but it went in. Spearings shot found ngog rather than row Z. Nice change!

Burnleys goal was well worked, that high corner caused panic stations in the bolton box. Reminiscent of the FSA era.

I've just decided, you're taking the piss. De Ridder was heading for a MoM performance before being subbed. He's what we've needed, a winger who doesn't only cut in field.

Wasn't that impressed by De Ridder to be honest. At Watford he farted around with it too much when we needed some urgency and I can't remember him going past anyone yet. Does he know where the by line is or just playing to DF instructions?

• Site Supporter

Superb win yesterday given how the game was panning out. Dawson won more headers in the Burnley box than ZK has done in 3 years!

Eagles needs a rest/dropping. The 2 subs did great but I also think Sordell was very under supported, got no help at all. We could do with signing their right back too, that Trippier fella was a good player

Superb win yesterday given how the game was panning out. Dawson won more headers in the Burnley box than ZK has done in 3 years!

Eagles needs a rest/dropping. The 2 subs did great but I also think Sordell was very under supported, got no help at all. We could do with signing their right back too, that Trippier fella was a good player

The Burnley right back was quality definitely going places.

• Site Supporter

This knight thing

How many partners has he had during the last 3 managers?

Cahill, ream, wheater, mills, ricketts, Dawson

Anyone else

Funny how he's the one that doesn't shift 80% of the time

Wonder if that will be the case when wheaters fit