Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bwfc Season Tickets 2013/2014

Ratwhite

Colleague at work is a Wolves fan. He's just had a letter offering him a ST for £180 if he purchases before end of April. A bit of perspective. Also increasing the bus prices mid season was a cnuts trick.

Iamin btw

Bit of a downside, it seems

Despite me and the people I go to home games with spending the last couple of months moaning saying we arent going to bother with season tickets because theres been that many cheap ones or buy one get one free deals going that its pointless... Ill renew anyway. First time on the direct debit scheme though for me

Despite me and the people I go to home games with spending the last couple of months moaning saying we arent going to bother with season tickets because theres been that many cheap ones or buy one get one free deals going that its pointless... Ill renew anyway. First time on the direct debit scheme though for me

Pretty much where Im at mate.

I fuck and fanny about every time,get on my high horse and still end up getting one anyway.

If I didn't have one,I wouldn't go.

Pretty much where Im at mate.

I fuck and fanny about every time,get on my high horse and still end up getting one anyway.

If I didn't have one,I wouldn't go.

Id not go either, had a season a few years ago where I had to miss out on a season ticket to save money for other stuff and said Id still go to a load of games. I think I ended going to all of 5 home matches.

Cant believe Im planning for next season already, itll be Radcliffe away pre season before I know it

So,£380 for dads & lads this season, £439 if I want to stay in my current seats, inflation busting 15% increase, or save a tenner £429 to sit in the gods in NSU.

Hardly an incentive to move really.

Would like to know the understanding behind this, hardly encourages me to take the lad really, starting a U-turn on bringing in kids, but incentivise the 21-23 year olds, who in fairness, probably have more disposable income than most?

I'm confused thumbsdown.gif

Oh, & IAM(ANDALWAYSWILLBE)IN

• Moderators

So,£380 for dads & lads this season, £439 if I want to stay in my current seats, inflation busting 15% increase, or save a tenner £429 to sit in the gods in NSU.

Hardly an incentive to move really.

Would like to know the understanding behind this, hardly encourages me to take the lad really, starting a U-turn on bringing in kids, but incentivise the 21-23 year olds, who in fairness, probably have more disposable income than most?

I'm confused thumbsdown.gif

Oh, & IAM(ANDALWAYSWILLBE)IN

a good point

we'll see what we can find out

I won't be renewing next season - sick of the whole match day 'experience' at the Reebok. Instead I will go to a good few away games and maybe the odd home game.

The final straw was last Saturday at the Hull game. Typically huge queues at half time to get a drink, staff not really that bothered or tuned in, poor quality ale.....nothing unusual. I was waiting to get a tea with one person behind me.....it was about 4.10.....the guy behind me was asked what he wanted by the kid serving. A steward ran over and screamed at the kid and demanded that he didn't serve the customer. Poor kid was humiliated....for trying to serve a drink to a customer.

The previous Saturday I was at a FC Union game in Berlin. Cost me 11 euros to get in and the drinks and food were cheap. I was able to have a beer anywhere and watch the game stood up in a cracking atmosphere.

Always for me from next season.

Edited by finbwfc

I won't be renewing next season - sick of the whole match day 'experience' at the Reebok. Instead I will go to a good few away games and maybe the odd home game.

The final straw was last Saturday at the Hull game. Typically huge queues at half time to get a drink, staff not really that bothered or tuned in, poor quality ale.....nothing unusual. I was waiting to get a tea with one person behind me.....it was about 4.10.....the guy behind me was asked what he wanted by the kid serving. A steward ran over and screamed at the kid and demanded that he didn't serve the customer. Poor kid was humiliated....for trying to serve a drink to a customer.

The previous Saturday I was at a FC Union game in Berlin. Cost me 11 euros to get in and the drinks and food were cheap. I was able to have a beer anywhere and watch the game stood up in a cracking atmosphere.

Always for me from next season.

Go to any ground in the Premiership and Championship and it's the same, long queue's, poor staff serving. Pay peanuts and all that. I actually think Reebok,s not bad. When hundreds all want a drink, food etc all at one time what do you expect.

Go to any ground in the Premiership and Championship and it's the same, long queue's, poor staff serving. Pay peanuts and all that. I actually think Reebok,s not bad. When hundreds all want a drink, food etc all at one time what do you expect.

The thing is I have been to loads of grounds in the Prem and Championship and we it's never been as bad as it is at the Reebok. I expect a bit of initiative from those who run the commercial side of the club....and they're not paid peanuts. Cardiff seem to be a bit more on the ball....a push for safe standing, entertainment like live music etc.

Another thing, I noticed that I am now getting the match programme online. Who does this apply to? Season ticket holders only? I don't think so as they mention 'we hope to see you back at the Reebok soon' -so am I right in thinking that people who don't even go to the match can read the programme at home whilst older season ticket holders who are not email minded are expected to pay for a programme as they walk in?

Ha ha good point you raise - I've never understood why fans leave early. And I know it happens at all clubs over here but it was noticeable at the Berlin match that most fans remained in the ground fora good while after the final whistle...they were getting drinks, merchandise etc

To be fair, that's a good point too about the short distance of a lot of our away games - though in Germany they have a more efficient and cheaper rail network.