Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Pre Season Friendlies

Mounts Kipper

• Members

I remember my first ever Christmas do.  It was in the Moat House and we were in the residents bar.  Brownie and Thommo strolled in straight from Ritzy and were fucking steaming.

I was also working behind the bar in the Pack Horse when it was the club Christmas party, all the squad were doing a pub crawl.  Branagan could hardly stand up.

Times have certainly changed.

• Members

I remember my first ever Christmas do. It was in the Moat House and we were in the residents bar. Brownie and Thommo strolled in straight from Ritzy and were fucking steaming.

I was also working behind the bar in the Pack Horse when it was the club Christmas party, all the squad were doing a pub crawl. Branagan could hardly stand up.

Times have certainly changed.

I'm trying to imagine David lee pissed!

For some reason he strikes me as being the sort who doesn't drink at all or just has the odd half and makes it last all night

I'm trying to imagine David lee pissed!

For some reason he strikes me as being the sort who doesn't drink at all or just has the odd half and makes it last all night

I drove past David Lee on the M61 last week. Spotted the reg D1DSY so thought it might be

Anyway, he's dawdling along at about 65mph, slow lane on a clear motorway.

Despite driving a car easily capable of twice that (Audi TT)

Fucking floor it David!

I drove past David Lee on the M61 last week. Spotted the reg D1DSY so thought it might be

Anyway, he's dawdling along at about 65mph, slow lane on a clear motorway.

Despite driving a car easily capable of twice that (Audi TT)

Fucking floor it David!

He would have only whizzed by one car,then another,then two more,then just as he's about to really clog it loose control and smash into the central reservation. Edited by gonzo

He would have only whizzed by one car,then another,then two more,then just as he's about to really clog it loose control and smash into the central reservation.

Would he not have slowed down so the first car went back past him and then he could try and beat him again, but fail?

This Championship Tourney in USA. Rather funny, in the introduction of the teams in it :

When introducing the teams:

Real Madrid 32 times Spanish champions, Valencia 6 times spanish champions, Chelsea current Europa league champions and Everton....home of USA goalkeeper Tim Howard.....

:angry2: 

he he he!!

Edited by Pablo

Guest Blixa

0-0 at half time at Macc, they've had the better of the game though nowt clear cut from either side.

Lonergan, Ream, Mills, Mears (in centre midfield!), Gregus, Davies and Eaves all playing.

Is Mears playing the Campo role?