Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

How Hard Is Hard ?

Krimzon

Agree to fight him, but only in a furnace/boiler room.

When he arrives to fight, ask him if he's come armed and to the whereabouts of his weapon - then, in the confusion, make a nonsensical statement and start clumping him with an iron bar you'd concealed about your person.

He'll hopefully be beyond feeting at this point, enabling you to briefly outline the terms of him visiting the pub in future, whilst throwing racial epithets at him (even if he's white).

This. Im the daddy naaaah!

I used to play for the Jolly Carter Little Lever Bolton Sunday League pub team in the late 70's. We used to meet up Sunday night for a post match drink. Quite often a few Pikeys would come in from the caravan site a mile away down Hall lane. One owd rum fucker was always doing the same, offering to fight anyone. His oft repeated phrase was "kick me in the balls and I just luv it!"

I used to play for the Jolly Carter Little Lever Bolton Sunday League pub team in the late 70's. We used to meet up Sunday night for a post match drink. Quite often a few Pikeys would come in from the caravan site a mile away down Hall lane. One owd rum fucker was always doing the same, offering to fight anyone. His oft repeated phrase was "kick me in the balls and I just luv it!"

Theres some blokes who'll pay brasses good money to do that.

Who the hardest person you have ever met??

Mine is a fella nicknamed Crazy Paul (very imaginative I know) from Coventry that appeared out of nowhere in my old local and various pubs in Bispham.

Not a tall chap but built for scrapping and a fucking right horrible stare that pierced your eyes...I could never look him in eyes!

He made it his business to pretty much fight every single man he could clap eyes on in a very short space of time,something I now know he does in every town he pitches up in.

I was working in the restraunt part of the pub one Sunday when my brother came legging it in saying it's kicking off in the front end,when I got there Crazy Paul was boxing 3 well known Irish blokes who we were all armed with stools and pint pots,one guy smashed Paul over the head with a chair from behind and I swear to this day it was like the chair was made of cardboard,it just crumpled around his head and he didn't even flinch!

He nailed these 3 with deadly blows dragged em all outside by their feet into the road then came back in a finished his pint of Stella.

Fucking mental.

He finally got barred for twatting the landlady's son in the carpark and putting his head through a car window.

His reign of cock of Bispham came to an end when he headbutted my mate John in the Bispham hotel for bumping into him....

John went down,bashed his head then died later at home as a result of his injuries.

Crazy Paul got 4 years,but did 2ish and is now out,probably steam rolling another random town somewhere.

What a cunt.

His reign of cock of Bispham came to an end when he headbutted my mate John in the Bispham hotel for bumping into him....

John went down,bashed his head then died later at home as a result of his injuries.

Crazy Paul got 4 years,but did 2ish and is now out,probably steam rolling another random town somewhere.

What a cunt.

Shit!! That's awful.

Mine is a fella nicknamed Crazy Paul (very imaginative I know) from Coventry that appeared out of nowhere in my old local and various pubs in Bispham.

Not a tall chap but built for scrapping and a fucking right horrible stare that pierced your eyes...I could never look him in eyes!

He made it his business to pretty much fight every single man he could clap eyes on in a very short space of time,something I now know he does in every town he pitches up in.

I was working in the restraunt part of the pub one Sunday when my brother came legging it in saying it's kicking off in the front end,when I got there Crazy Paul was boxing 3 well known Irish blokes who we were all armed with stools and pint pots,one guy smashed Paul over the head with a chair from behind and I swear to this day it was like the chair was made of cardboard,it just crumpled around his head and he didn't even flinch!

He nailed these 3 with deadly blows dragged em all outside by their feet into the road then came back in a finished his pint of Stella.

Fucking mental.

He finally got barred for twatting the landlady's son in the carpark and putting his head through a car window.

What a cunt.

like when my nephew was killed on bank st and the twat got 48 months. horrible bastards

Fucking mental.

What a cunt.

There's always someone bigger & harder. I hope that cunt meets him one day. The fucking bully.

There's always someone bigger & harder. I hope that cunt meets him one day. The fucking bully.

Watch out for him in H-town! Hes got a wizard tattoo'd on his arm.

Thinking about it,hes not the hardest bloke I know....I'm good mates with Carl Crook,he wins hands down actually.

Thinking about it,hes not the hardest bloke I know....I'm good mates with Carl Crook,he wins hands down actually.

I'll be happy to avoid a prick like him. Though every so often there's some cock who wants to play Billy Bigtime in H. I'm sure it's not the only place, but still.

Hardest lad I know is a boxer too. Though lads like that don't often go in for bar brawls.

Not seen him watching the whites much recently, last time I remember was Hull away this (last?) season.

His son doesn't turn up that much either anymore I dont think, he's only about 25 but always remember him being loud and getting an atmosphere going.

Not seen him watching the whites much recently, last time I remember was Hull away this (last?) season.

His son doesn't turn up that much either anymore I dont think, he's only about 25 but always remember him being loud and getting an atmosphere going.

Carl still does a few mate...mainly all away though,not seen him at Reebok for yonks.

He was at Bristol with George and Alan Packy etc.

Mad as march hare he is! Did all the Euro's with him and got our heads kicked in together at Brum!....

As for his lad,like you say not seen him for ages...nice lad mind.

Carl still does a few mate...mainly all away though,not seen him at Reebok for yonks.

Mad as march hare he is! Did all the Euro's with him and got our heads kicked in together at Brum!....

Carl is a diamond

I managed to off load that famous Hull train ticket to Alan, he was delighted at the £20 return instead of the £45.

I don't think Carl has been to the Reebok for about 8 years.

He managed to do every Bolton away and every Chorley away one season he was telling me, all the fixtures just fell into place for him.

There's quite a few of them that do a most games from Chorley, they bring a Newcastle fan along with them as well, Eddie, decent bloke, just comes for the piss up.

I did know they were at Bristol cos my mate who works at Chorley station said a load turned up and bought train tickets on the day and he was one, it must have cost a fortune.

I managed to off load that famous Hull train ticket to Alan, he was delighted at the £20 return instead of the £45.

He managed to do every Bolton away and every Chorley away one season he was telling me, all the fixtures just fell into place for him.

There's quite a few of them that do a most games from Chorley, they bring a Newcastle fan along with them as well, Eddie, decent bloke, just comes for the piss up.

I did know they were at Bristol cos my mate who works at Chorley station said a load turned up and bought train tickets on the day and he was one, it must have cost a fortune.

one of them had my bristol ticket at a good discount.

Season before last Carl was on the same train as me from Chorley to watch Bolton reserves at Barrow he's a cracking lad and very humble about his boxing.

Think he had the record for the quickest to get the Lonsdale belt

That will be "fast" Eddie Crompton

Not seen him since we went to England v Belgium a year a go. I went straight through and bumped into him at 9 am at Chorley spoons.

He had been thrown out of the prince if Wales the night before for getting his cock out.

Anyway we sat in spoons for a few hours smashing jäger bombs before being thrown out at lunch.

Top guy is fast eddie

Edit- I believe it was fast Eddie that started the fb group 'the chorley skull crackers' ha ha

Edited by birch-chorley