Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

When The Rot Started

victor meldrew

Sadly Mounts you could be right and after 45 years of following them home and away I just can't get going for this season. It could be the utter bollocks posted by Maximus for example or the honest insight of Miami that have tipped me over the edge. For me DF isn't the answer and if we are pinning our hopes on the likes of Knight, Bogdan, Baptiste etc to get us success then we are all in for a long season.

What I want is for my club to show the same passion I have shown them over the years and whilst not trying to think we are ever going to be a top team, I want to see players I can believe in and looking at this bunch I can't see any.

The days of the Byroms, Worhingtons, McGinlays and Okochas are a long way away. To all of you good people who ain't lost the faith I salute you and hope one day I get the juice back.

Sad to read that. The fact we could finish 1-18th this year makes it exciting and the fact everyone actually does beat everyone in this league is a huge plus.

A big thumbs up from me this season and think we will be in the mix. Coyfwm.

Sad to read that. The fact we could finish 1-18th this year makes it exciting and the fact everyone actually does beat everyone in this league is a huge plus.

A big thumbs up from me this season and think we will be in the mix. Coyfwm.

We have no God given right to win or lose to anyone in this league and that's the beauty of it. I'd much rather be a Wanderers supporter than a City/ DMB fan, who are just a rich mans toy after glory if his camel/baseball team gets beat. We are not a plastic sold out club unlike them and I'm chuffed about that :)

Sadly Mounts you could be right and after 45 years of following them home and away I just can't get going for this season. It could be the utter bollocks posted by Maximus for example or the honest insight of Miami that have tipped me over the edge. For me DF isn't the answer and if we are pinning our hopes on the likes of Knight, Bogdan, Baptiste etc to get us success then we are all in for a long season.

What I want is for my club to show the same passion I have shown them over the years and whilst not trying to think we are ever going to be a top team, I want to see players I can believe in and looking at this bunch I can't see any.

The days of the Byroms, Worhingtons, McGinlays and Okochas are a long way away. To all of you good people who ain't lost the faith I salute you and hope one day I get the juice back.

Sad to hear 45 years service to BWFC could be over, fans like you are the glue that cements our club and what BWFC is all about, I hope the spark comes back for you. I'm dreading this happening to me.

Sad to hear 45 years service to BWFC could be over, fans like you are the glue that cements our club and what BWFC is all about, I hope the spark comes back for you. I'm dreading this happening to me.

I'm guessing it won't MK.

Pass me the rope.

• Moderators

This rot leaves us one of the favourites to be top of the second division

Methinks meldrew forgets what a fcuking rot looks like

We're about where we should be

I'm happy that with Freedman we're on the ladder not the snake

Bob on.

• Site Supporter

Spot on. Anyone who thinks it's "rotten" to be a serious contender for promotion to the top division is a knob. They've either got short memories, or they need a quick history lesson.

Anyone that thinks we are even close to being in a bit of a state,come and have a closer look at this lot over here.

They have 15 professional players on the books,one goal keeper that has played any from of championship football and the Season is less than two weeks away.