Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Nicknames....

Henry_VIII

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am always wary of anyone who wears a fleece.

It's common sense surely? They might have to flee into the wilderness at a moment's notice to avoid apprehension for their appalling catalogue of sex-crimes.

(Not insinuating John Two Coats is a beast btw.)

Edited by Youri McAnespie

Guest Frandsen08

There was Girl at my school with One of those, she was called Pan Face.

We had a lad like that he was named pan head, and he was chinese so he became Jackie Pan

We had a lad like that he was named pan head, and he was chinese so he became Jackie Pan

Some of the names at school were just plain brutal!

We had pecker Lund,camel,mucus lucus,the tank,wog head,dough boy,crang,funky firth,redneck amongst others.

What a horrible place school can be.

I got stuck with the nickname Stanley at school

We learned about Livingston discovering the Nile and were told the story of Stanley meeting Livingston and saying "Livingston I presume"

Well a numb cunt after the lesson walked up to me and said "Stanley I presume". And it stuck

I got stuck with the nickname Stanley at school

We learned about Livingston discovering the Nile and were told the story of Stanley meeting Livingston and saying "Livingston I presume"

Well a numb cunt after the lesson walked up to me and said "Stanley I presume". And it stuck

Do you prefer Stan or Stanley?

Was it because he jizzed on your school kecks then?

Nope, on my hands and I'd then flick it at everyone

One mate has been called Benny Bratwurst for years....we were watching an England v Germany game years ago and used to bet each other for a quid on anything....one lad bets on England to get the first corner, so Benny says "I'll have Germany then I suppose"....this was turned into him being a kraut and at numerous wedding speeches since, the tradition is to thank all those that have travelled from afar, especially Benny Bratwurst all the way from Germany. He's from Marple

Bloke at work is called Rodney as he has a slight look of Rodney Trotter about him.

He has no idea why post it notes asking him to call the Driscoll Brothers are stuck to his monitor or what the emails about Monkey Harris complaining about the last delivery are about.

Bloke at work is called Rodney as he has a slight look of Rodney Trotter about him.

He has no idea why post it notes asking him to call the Driscoll Brothers are stuck to his monitor or what the emails about Monkey Harris complaining about the last delivery are about.

Don't tell him about Freddie robdal whatever you do

lives bottom of MGL works for seddons

That's where we served our time, he was to work with an artexer called Chris who lived on MGL mad as fuck remember him jumping off a tower & trying to drop kick a cheeky apprentice....

Another bloke who worked there was called Alcock his nickname was no balls :D