Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Port Vale

Didledee

Good to see them coming out against their idiotic racist scum fans (not all)

http://www.port-vale.co.uk/news/article/20130819-clubstatement-1002651.aspx

Port Vale would strongly urge supporters who enjoy taking part in racially-motivated abuse not to attend games. You are not welcome at Vale Park.

Edited by Didledee

One or two run-ins with Port Vale down the years. Didn't one of our fans stab one of theirs before a Vale Park match in the 80s?

Ironic if they are being racist given some of the good black players they've had in the past. Think they had Robbie Earle, and there was a big centre half they had as well who was high quality at that level and loved by their fans. Name escapes me.

One or two run-ins with Port Vale down the years. Didn't one of our fans stab one of theirs before a Vale Park match in the 80s?

Ironic if they are being racist given some of the good black players they've had in the past. Think they had Robbie Earle, and there was a big centre half they had as well who was high quality at that level and loved by their fans. Name escapes me.

Bob Hazell?

Darren Beckford was black & a decent forward for them in that era.

I've signed up.

I'd better not get Lenny Fucking Henry.

Here in lies the problem, it's these left wing politically correct type wankers who are making such a big deal of it that it's highlighted more

I'm gonna set up a group in support of fatties and gingers because they get a hell of a lot more stick than someone of a different race

Why don't these soft complaining cunts not just go to the theatre instead?

Is this a joke? are you saying they shouldn't complain about racism? or do you think they should be able to say what they want because they are 'football fans'?