Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tonge Moor Road Resurfacing

Carlos

• Moderators

There's no way this can go on, I nearly got taken out by some cunt flying down Ainsworth Lane today, oblivious to the fact I was heading the other way as the junction with Bury Rd was gridlocked.

Metro Taxis will be fucking livid. And we know they have a direct line to Clifford, eh eh.

• Moderators

Resurfacing work on Tonge Moor Road is due to commence on 30th September 2013. The works from Turton Street to Starkie Road will take approximately 6 weeks to complete.

The works include resurfacing the whole of the carriageway together with associated signing and lining. To minimise disruption the majority of the works will be undertaken during off-peak periods, during which time temporary traffic lights will be in use. Access to properties and businesses will be maintained but there may be times when restrictions will be in place.

Resurfacing work on Tonge Moor Road is due to commence on 30th September 2013. The works from Turton Street to Starkie Road will take approximately 6 weeks to complete.

The works include resurfacing the whole of the carriageway together with associated signing and lining. To minimise disruption the majority of the works will be undertaken during off-peak periods, during which time temporary traffic lights will be in use. Access to properties and businesses will be maintained but there may be times when restrictions will be in place.

That's a fair old length to do with left overs. Must've dug some cash from the back of Cliffords sofa.

12 minutes to get home from work? Fucking hell its another world up north.

I'm on approx 20 minutes on the fastest route for approx. 10.5 miles but it's 2 miles more so I'm a tight wad and do the 25 minute scenic route.

I've just calculated I save approx. £3.96 per week doing that  :)