Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Middlesbrough 1 Wanderers 0

Guest bwfcdan

I can see what's going to happen here

Option 1: Dibble will jump all over this & we won't get in home end

Option 2: Everyone will get together, Dibble will move everyone en masse to away section  mid match

Option 3: Everyone gets together, Smoggies won't like it, fun & games arise, arrests, banning orders, RIOTS!!

This pricing cock up will not turn out well, MMW

Option 4 police step in and tell middlesborough to charge the same for Bolton fans for fear of trouble, I'm in the Boro end if they don't and can't see them stopping me getting in.

Fair play from Boro fans, with a large majority saying it's a cunt's trick charging us more than the locals.

http://fansonline.net/middlesbrough/mb/view.php?id=3815527

Yet others think you are just a bunch of moaning, foul mouthed hooligans - they aint far from it!

http://www.oneboro.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=5837&page=6

• Moderators

Yet others think you are just a bunch of moaning, foul mouthed hooligans - they aint far from it!

http://www.oneboro.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=5837&page=6

like this one:

"Bolton's chairman Gartside is has been under huge pressure from their fans this season with wanting him to sell up so maybe this is a stunt by him to try to get their fans to unite behind him against the old villain that beat them in the Carling Cup Final?"

the old villain? not really

also, what games did we do this for home fans last season, and did the away fans get the same price?

like this one:

"Bolton's chairman Gartside is has been under huge pressure from their fans this season with wanting him to sell up so maybe this is a stunt by him to try to get their fans to unite behind him against the old villain that beat them in the Carling Cup Final?"

also, what games did we do this for home fans last season, and did the away fans get the same price?

Yeah you know the old villian, boro fans and boro in general booooooooooooo

like this one:

Gartside, sell up?

What's he got to sell?

like this one:

I can't believe no one posted when Gartside bought the club off Eddie

Boooooooooooooooo WanderersWays

Boro statement in response:

"We felt it was appropriate to arrange a special promotion for our game with Bolton Wanderers on Saturday November 30 as it will be the first home fixture for our new Head Coach, Aitor Karanka. As such it has particular significance for our own fans.

"Under Football League rules, each club is entitled to run up to four "local" promotions each season in which home supporters are offered a discounted ticket price. The Bolton match falls into this category.

"Away supporters will be charged at our standard matchday rate, which is competitively priced with most Championship clubs. Please be assured that it also reflects the expected ticketing price class that will be set for our supporters when they visit the Reebok Stadium on New Year's Day."

Fuck 'em, either don't go or go in the home end. When no fucker turns up it'll make our point

• Moderators

Call My Bluff time.

Doyle, verb: to drunkenly soil your pants.

or

Doyle, adjective: Dirty, smelly, or generally unpleasant.

or

Doyle

a homosexual of some sort that takes penis into the rectum, usually seen in a sexual position achieved by spraying whipped cream around an anus that is inflammed and is spewing diarrhea, and proptly inserting the penis and thrusting from the pelvis.

How much are Doncaster and Charlton tickets in the away at reebok next month?

I can see where this question is going.

The difference with those deals is that Boro for £12 is open to everyone, except us!

The deal for our 2 games is open to season ticket holders to bring a mate. When we used to do the £10 games open to all, we also charged away fans £10

I can see where this question is going.

The difference with those deals is that Boro for £12 is open to everyone, except us!

The deal for our 2 games is open to season ticket holders to bring a mate. When we used to do the £10 games open to all, we also charged away fans £10

Are you accusing me of asking a loaded question?? Haha