Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Ngog

roybarker

Quote function still goosed!

I think he's always liked going out in Bolton, maybe he likes being the big fish in a small pond. I didn't see him but my sister was out and some of her group are friendly with him and his entourage, hes always giving it the big one with the VIP areas and Cristal etc.

She didn't say where he was, but I doubt it was the Swan. I reckon he'd have a good time in there though!

I think he's always liked going out in Bolton, maybe he likes being the big fish in a small pond. I didn't see him but my sister was out and some of her group are friendly with him and his entourage, hes always giving it the big one with the VIP areas and Cristal etc.

She didn't say where he was, but I doubt it was the Swan. I reckon he'd have a good time in there though!

HBAHT?

Crystal? Ha! What a f*cking tramp - Diamond is only about 20p extra.

Youri McAnespie meant Holts ale. :)

Cow outfit? Sounds like you couldn't fail to 'pull' in that.

Maybe that's why a lot of them have such poor taste, they always 'pull', in spite of what they wear, drive or how they act. Why are these millionaires so lucky with the 'ladies'?

Edited by Youri McAnespie

Traf, surely we got our moneys worth out of Diouf, not just in goals but overall entertainment, apart the Aresnal FA Cup cock up, he was good for us.

I think you missed my point.

Liverpool love us because we've bought three players off them who weren't good enough for them.

Diouf did OK for us, but let's not hype the cunt up as some fucking hero.

More wife beater than world beater.

This transfer has gone worryingly quiet.

Come on N'Gog, sign you bastard.

It seems we are a lot keener on it than Swansea are.

This.

Although you'd imagine a player with scarf photo Monday morning to be fair.

Thomas Ince to sign for Swansea tomorrow.

Not good for our Ngog disposal.

And Aston Villa, took poop like Knight, McCann and Samuels off them and then took one of the relegation spots when they were in danger.

Also Cahill, mind