Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Shittest Bolton X1

miamiwhite

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Asa Hartford..................for hitting post with penalty at York away.  That was in the play-offs. Coppers were a bit heavy handed that day-to say the least! For you young uns...we were playing off to stay in the old 3rd division. York was a lovely welcoming place.  Thankfully me 'n our kid had buggered off before Leeds paid a visit and "re-took" the City back for Yorkshire from Lancs!!

Asa Hartford..................for hitting post with penalty at York away. That was in the play-offs. Coppers were a bit heavy handed that day-to say the least! For you young uns...we were playing off to stay in the old 3rd division. York was a lovely welcoming place. Thankfully me 'n our kid had buggered off before Leeds paid a visit and "re-took" the City back for Yorkshire from Lancs!!

Second to last league away game not a play off that mate. Highlight of the game was an incident on the away terrace involving a golf umbrella.

nigel jemson has to be in any team, the worst ever player to put the famous white shirt on, can to the club and didnt even try. for that i hope he meets a long slow death

I remember when we signed him, was it from Forest on loan? - I thought we had a real quality player joining us, he was as turd a player as I've ever seen pull on the shirt.

• Moderators

My mate had his name in Japanese on the back of one of the old away shirts. That looked pretty decent.

He was a cack player though, where did he end up? I've heard nothing about him since he left us.

wiki says he went back to Japan, where he had a decent scoring record 

it says he scored in the carling cup game v walsall which I had forgotten about

that was also the same day as the twin towers

so guess the news of his goal was just overshadowed

My mate had his name in Japanese on the back of one of the old away shirts. That looked pretty decent.

He was a cack player though, where did he end up? I've heard nothing about him since he left us.

Was going to say you must know my mate, then remembered he had it on the back of his home shirt. Fuck me, two people actually fell for it. Did look smart, mind.