Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Trojan Horse Schools

Smiffs

Islamic fundamentalists and stone age segregation in our classrooms, according to Ofsted.

Cultural ignorance from the Western naysayers or muslamic rayguns brainwashing our sweet and innocent babies along a path of terrorist atrocity?

And why the fuck were Birmingham City Council so fucking scared of doing something sooner?

Are they bent or are they scared of the racecard?

Or how about all the religious folk do the rest of us a favour and just fuck off. Noah didn't build a boat when he was 600 year old, Mohamed did shag a hundred virgin school children in paradise, and Joseph must be a daft as the rest of you if he thinks his Maud got knocked up by the power of miracle.

Islamic fundamentalists and stone age segregation in our classrooms, according to Ofsted.

Cultural ignorance from the Western naysayers or muslamic rayguns brainwashing our sweet and innocent babies along a path of terrorist atrocity?

And why the fuck were Birmingham City Council so fucking scared of doing something sooner?

Are they bent or are they scared of the racecard?

Or how about all the religious folk do the rest of us a favour and just fuck off. Noah didn't build a boat when he was 600 year old, Mohamed did shag a hundred virgin school children in paradise, and Joseph must be a daft as the rest of you.......................................... if he thinks his Maud got knocked up by the power of miracle. :thumbsup:

these aren't actually 'religious' schools are they?

although the simple fact is that there is barely a single whitey in most of the primary schools in inner city birmingham so they are probably becoming such by default

Edited by whiteboy

There's rumours of the immigrant minority doing similar at schools round this way.

Ofsted officers found kids being taught to swig special brew,find a vein and the art of gang fights in wooded areas.

It's that cunt from 'Citizen Khan' - I thought he was a raging pisspot in real life? Why are they always ginger these converts, are they that desperate for acceptance after being shunned their whole lives?

Screen-Shot-2014-06-09-at-00.58.41.png

Will the real Sheikh Shady please stand up?

I bet it's preached in some mosques anyhow. One thing I'll never understand is why religion is so important to some people and they let it take a huge control of their lives, why can't people just live their own life without stupid rules what suppress the female members of their families?

Live for today, paradise in the next life can wait till tomorrow, that's what I say.

• Moderators

I bet it's preached in some mosques anyhow. One thing I'll never understand is why religion is so important to some people and they let it take a huge control of their lives, why can't people just live their own life without stupid rules what suppress the female members of their families?

Live for today, paradise in the next life can wait till tomorrow, that's what I say.

because they don't fcuking want to

who are you to decide whats right?