Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

James Hetfield

gonzo

Rising to the bait somewhat unnecessarily as I'm into the whole spectrum of good music...

But, there's a lot of folk who put the mockers on Metal but, when challenged...

''Go on then, who are YOU into?''

Splutter

''Erm, erm Oasis, errr Stone Roses...err, err (struggling now)... Jamiroquai!''

• Site Supporter

People who say a band is likely to be shit despite never having heard them play a note, are fucking jizzguzzlers.

I hope Hetfield gets to kick some snooty, chinless slut from the Home Counties in her finely manicured cunt.

Glastonbury is wank, for wankers.

Metallica are better than this.

People who say a band is likely to be shit despite never having heard them play a note, are fucking jizzguzzlers.

I hope Hetfield gets to kick some snooty, chinless slut from the Home Counties in her finely manicured cunt.

Glastonbury is wank, for wankers.

Metallica are better than this.

Have you been to Glastonbury or just guessing?

Is this what it's all about, to get them off the bill at Glastonbury?

Is this where things are going then, don't like something or someone, dig up something unsavoury from ages ago, like they did with Clarkson not so long ago (whom I think is a c*nt, but that was another example of muckdragging for an ulterior motive).

How many musicians openly brag or popularise cocaine, the manufacture, export and sale of which kills or brings terror to the lives of thousands of innocent folk - nobody gives a flying fuck about that though. Hetfield busts a cap in Paddington's ass and it's open season...Jesus wept.

I'm not really arsed wether they headline Glastonbury or not. I certainly won't be there.

I just think the guy is a cunt of the highest order for being into shooting wild bears.

There will plenty of tree huggers hurling bottles of piss at him if they do headline. But in pretty certain that happens anyway.

Don't get me wrong, it's a c*nt's trick - unless it's an accident or self-defence or for food or any other necessity, I don' t understand what would motivate someone to kill a creature...That said, I'm not a fan of this dirtdigging on people to discredit them or whip up a mass outrage against them.

If Hetfield has genuinely given up hunting, like Frank says, then why bring his past up now?

Not sure of the ins and outs of the circumstances in which the bears are hunted but I can pretty much guarantee it will be a case of controlling numbers/conservation.

Sounds a bit backward but species management/conservation does go hand in hand, some species have to be controlled or their numbers get out of hand which can have an adverse effect on other wildlife populations.

I do a lot of shooting but wouldn't ever consider big game or similar, I don't have a problem with other people doing it (provided it's done properly) but can understand why people do get upset over it.

One of any decent hunters main priorities is for a humane kill, I'm sure the yanks have the same philosophy but they can come across as a bit gung ho sometimes.