Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Watford 3 Wanderers 0

anewman

How can players play for a man who should have been sacked ages ago? 3 dropped points already, negative goal difference, poor team on paper and no signings, no incentives for better.

Shame that we have a decent kit for once and the players wearing it are the worst we've had for a long time.

How can players play for a man who should have been sacked ages ago? 3 dropped points already, negative goal difference, poor team on paper and no signings, no incentives for better.

Shame that we have a decent kit for once and the players wearing it are the worst we've had for a long time.

I know writing this is akin to kicking a cripple, but what the fuck has kit got to do with owt? Are you a full kit wanker?

I can't imagine how distant I'd end up if I did, what a joke we have become, we used to have class players.

And before that we had some real shit players a club of our size will inevitably have ups and downs, the constant are the real fans of the club who keep putting their money in through thick and thin, unless you've done that you'll just never know the half of it. Sad really.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

I can't imagine how distant I'd end up if I did, what a joke we have become, we used to have class players.

Comon Dids when I started attending Burnden in 73 we had won the FA cup 15 years previous with Nat et al. We were shit and in div 3, football is cyclical for all but the money boys.

I think you need to ask yourself if bwfc is for u long term. X