Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Latest Odds

globaldiver

Cant see Lennon coping in Saudi being a ginger :thumbsup:

Im still a bit unsure about him as I think he talks bollocks, not arsed about religion and all that shit though.

One thing he is though is a strong character. Like others im starting to warm to the idea. At least he wont chat utter shit after every game saying its all great when we play shit.

I think there could be a real group aversion to Chris Hughton growing, I know personally it started off as a niggle with me and now it's grown into a full-on "Not Him!" in my head, I dunno about everyone else...

I therefore, because of this, now think it's nailed on to be him.

edit: Despite this, he will, of course, get my full backing, should he get the gig*.

* For about ten seconds.

(nah, just 'joking', he'll get my backing all the way.)

Edited by Youri McAnespie

Lennon would be my choice over Hughton , but I can't see Gartside appointing someone with real testicles....so it could be another crap appointment .Maybe Mowbray would be a compromise ie one testicle & lots of good championship experience. ...& not another shortarse......Mowbray for me then!!

Lennon would be my choice over Hughton , but I can't see Gartside appointing someone with real testicles....so it could be another crap appointment .Maybe Mowbray would be a compromise ie one testicle & lots of good championship experience. ...& not another shortarse......Mowbray for me then!!

There's no way Gartside would appoint someone for any other reason other than getting us up the table. I know the conspiracy theorists will have it another way, but that's the case. Yes there are likely to be other criteria, but right now that trumps all others by a country mile.

Gartside doesn't give a fuck about the fans, his comments on previous appointments prove just that

Staying up isn't about the fans, it's about the bottom line.