Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

I thought they were going to fill the ground every week?

Bells.

There'll be less there at the OS soon than there was at the Boleyn. The hardcore are going, a few more shitty results and the Arsenal atmosphere will see the +2s and the JCLs gone too. We are everything we use to laugh at others for.

I'm persevering with aways, but won't be long before the local non league club starts benefitting from my hard earned.

At least G&S won't make as big a profit as they hoped...

There'll be less there at the OS soon than there was at the Boleyn. The hardcore are going, a few more shitty results and the Arsenal atmosphere will see the +2s and the JCLs gone too. We are everything we use to laugh at others for.

I'm persevering with aways, but won't be long before the local non league club starts benefitting from my hard earned.

At least G&S won't make as big a profit as they hoped...

No way you can just go back to Upton Park?

Not just the ground though is it. Some of the body language from your players was shocking.

Antonio letting people run past him. Hardly worthy of international recognition.

Like our lot last season.

I'm not bothered by losing - too long in the tooth for that. We've been shit plenty of times before, we'll be shit plenty of times in the future. The stadium issue is far far bigger than one season's results.