Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

• Site Supporter
6 hours ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

They've spent 2 billion quid to become the League Cup kings, a trophy even Arsenal pick their reserves in.Their managerial appointments have been so shite that for the unthinkable amounts of money spent they've reached the CL semi finals once and never reached the final

Your lot have been chasing the European Cup since before the Munich air crash,64 years and you've won it 3 times,and 2 of those were stuffy as fuck.Abject failure. 

9 hours ago, stevieb said:

I went watching the Bolton u23 v city u23 Cup final at the youth /women's ground and that was when I knew City weren't going anywhere. 

That's ground is better than 95% of grounds in league 1 and 2. Holds 10k or summat daft. 

We won too! 

I went to that one. Only one of the City team is still there (currently on loan at Anderlecht) and a few seem to have disappeared from football completely. 

Rob Holding played for us that night (plus Woolery and Tom Walker who at least play in the EFL) so our academy is better than City’s. Fact. Twardzik played as well but the less said the better on that one. 

4 hours ago, Good Knee said:

Your lot have been chasing the European Cup since before the Munich air crash,64 years and you've won it 3 times,and 2 of those were stuffy as fuck.Abject failure. 

Fergie was unfortunate that he had to play that great Barcelona side in two finals.If he could have played shite like Tottenham and Bruges instead i'm sure he would have finished with 13 Premier Leagues and 4 Champions Leagues

• Site Supporter
15 minutes ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

Fergie was unfortunate that he had to play that great Barcelona side in two finals.If he could have played shite like Tottenham and Bruges instead i'm sure he would have finished with 13 Premier Leagues and 4 Champions Leagues

Poor Fergie!

1 hour ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

Didn't they get undone in one of the Barcelona games by Messi scoring a header? 
He's 5 foot 4 FFS.

• Site Supporter
5 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I see Pep saying that Leicester showed no intention to play football. Sounding like fucking Freeman. 

or Wenger.

Didn't see the game as a whole, but listening to it, and watching the highlights Leicester played to their strengths, some good passing at the right time, and exposed city's defensive weaknesses.

No good looking like Barca in training...

• Site Supporter
5 hours ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

If you're going to win it and then shout about being the best in Europe then you have to beat what ever is in front of you.So it's still 3 in 64 years and 2 lucky ones in 13 attempts for the greatest manager ever.!