Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Huddersfield 2 Wanderers 1

leigh white

We were just as good today as we were in the wins at Millwall & against the dingles but today we didn't get the same breaks. If Eidur had scored - it was an excellent save - we'd probably have gone on to win, & their 2nd goal was very iffy. Trying to single out players to blame is bollocks.

Spot on Vava. Work in progress, loads better than before, disappointing to lose but these things happen. We mugged Blackburn tbf (hilariously :)) so we can't complain. Brilliant turnout, we weren't terrrible, onwards and upwards with Lennon. Let's see what the transfer window brings

• Site Supporter

Thought we were poor and disagree if Lennon thinks we controlled second half. Hudds deserved their win. Would have been nice to see Clough on instead of Wheater.

Lennon said on radio yesterday he has to sell before he can buy. Wonder who he'll be looking to offload.

Agree with this - Lenny in same boat as DF last two windows.

and scannell exposed ream as a centre back playing full back

Spot on. Think that's Ream done if we can get the young en from Everton

When eidur misses that chance it cost us dearly - hudds fan in pub I overheard "christ I thought we were playing Leeds I had no idea bolton were this big a club" enjoyed a cracking day shame about the result

Loads of modern fans think we are tinpot if only they knew as I've said before we've a large latent support it just needs tapping into. We have support in st helens, Newton Le willows, Warrington, Leigh, Wigan, right through to Darwen, and coming the other way saw lads from Leyland, through to rochdale and every town in between that's a big area and we just need some success to set it alight.

Lennon clearly does not like spearing as a player, which I do not understand, he seems much better than say Trotter.

Having watched their second again it is handball so we are unlucky, not seen the Heskey offside.

After blackburn we were due some bad luck going to be a very interesting transfer window.

Has anyone mentioned how fucking cold it was ? At half time people were having to drink their beer dead quick as too cold to hold two pints. One well known poster on here resorted to Bovril !

Granted Trotter was bad but it's  not that long ago we were reading comments about  Prattley as.

"Fucking Shit" "Should never wear the White shirt again"  "Embarrassing"

This was his first full game

I actually thought Danns was worse he shirked out of more tackles than Eagles.

Lennon clearly does not like spearing as a player, which I do not understand, he seems much better than say Trotter.

Having watched their second again it is handball so we are unlucky, not seen the Heskey offside.

After blackburn we were due some bad luck going to be a very interesting transfer window.

Has anyone mentioned how fucking cold it was ? At half time people were having to drink their beer dead quick as too cold to hold two pints. One well known poster on here resorted to Bovril !

That beef tea probably saved my bastard life. It's alright for your sort, you're used to such temperatures, you're like mountain fucking goats!

I think a big part of the championship is that you need a physical presence and Spearing offers nothing in that department and add that to his reckless passing and there is no way he should be in the team. Now if he tweaks his game becomes a rat catcher prepared himself to do the dirty work and play the easy ball there maybe a route back for him and I hope so because if not he will be another 1.5 million player on high wages who we will have to give away.

Granted Trotter was bad but it's not that long ago we were reading comments about Prattley as.

"Fucking Shit" "Should never wear the White shirt again" "Embarrassing"

This was his first full game

I actually thought Danns was worse he shirked out of more tackles than Eagles.

There always has to be someone.