Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

K O

RONNIE PHILLIPS

So what's your point?

Like I've said. Taking into account what's happened at BFC this season alone,folk criticising on social media is the least the Oyston family can expect.

Taking supporters to court for damages is a disgrace whichever way you want to look at it.

It's just a way to have a go back at the fans IMO and nothing to do with what is correct in the eyes of the law.

They shouldn't be getting involved in tit for tat rows with supporters.

See I love all this hypocritical outlook from you and many others on this. Just imagine if our club had been run into the ground like there's. just imagine our chairman taking this piss on social media out of supporters protests? Posing with out banners and fake signings,letting glamour models pose in directors box on the night the are relegated. Posting pictures of new cars and champagne cellars the same day the news report the club have only 4 players on their books.

Imagine our chairman calls one of our fans a retard and posts on forums arguing with supporters and then to top it off takes 3 fans to court for posts made on the same message boards.

Like I've said. Taking into account what's happened at BFC this season alone,folk criticising on social media is the least the Oyston family can expect.

Taking supporters to court for damages is a disgrace whichever way you want to look at it.

It's just a way to have a go back at the fans IMO and nothing to do with what is correct in the eyes of the law.

They shouldn't be getting involved in tit for tat rows with supporters.

See I love all this hypocritical outlook from you and many others on this. Just imagine if our club had been run into the ground like there's. just imagine our chairman taking this piss on social media out of supporters protests? Posing with out banners and fake signings,letting glamour models pose in directors box on the night the are relegated. Posting pictures of new cars and champagne cellars the same day the news report the club have only 4 players on their books.

Imagine our chairman calls one of our fans a retard and posts on forums arguing with supporters and then to top it off takes 3 fans to court for posts made on the same message boards.

All completely irrelevant. If the daft old bastard made false allegations against them (which he obviously did seeing as he's settled out of court), he deserves whatever he gets. It's called "the law".

All completely irrelevant. If the daft old bastard made false allegations against them (which he obviously did seeing as he's settled out of court), he deserves whatever he gets. It's called "the law".

The Blackpool fan was is likely to be of legitimate parentage so you are likely making a false allegation here, your also using discriminatory language in breach of the age discrimination act 2006.

See you in court. :)

• Moderators

fcuk me, wways being used as a gauge of owt

I don't give a fuck

but 20k being raised suggests some folk do

and a lot more people now know what cunts the oystens are, for what that's worth

Gift that keeps on giving.

http://m.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/news/local/clark-slams-absolutely-disgraceful-actions-of-defender-1-7230519

"Andre Blackman was branded “absolutely disgraceful” by Blackpool manager Lee Clark after appearing in court in London charged with theft.

The defender was ordered to carry out 40 hours of unpaid work after Hammersmith Magistrates Court was told he fled from Harrods with a jacket worth £1,225."