Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

'arry Resigned!

MalcolmW

Definitely thrown his toys out...

Upset because he wasn't all over sky sport transfer deadline day! It's one of his favourite days of the year the other being the summer deadline day!

He also likes tax return day, when his dog fills the forms out for him.

Knee surgery my left eye Lopez! They're going down and he's a rat running from the ship.

Hopefully he will disappear from football though I its highly unlikely due to his love of the media spotlight.

Melted faced wanker!

From Soccerway:

``But it was all swept aside this afternoon, on a great yellow tide, by the news that ‘Arry Redknapp, star of many a transfer deadline day broadcast, has informed QPR that he is doing one. “I need immediate surgery on my knee which is going to stop me from doing my job in the coming weeks,” is the best that he’s come up with. “It means I won’t be able to be out on the training pitch every day, and if I can’t give 100% I feel it’s better for someone else to take over the reins.” Speculation that Redknapp, that famous deadline-day junkie, has quit in a fit of pique after failing to land the aforementioned Lennon, Emmanuel Adebayor or Matt Jarvis is rife. But in fairness the knee excuse seems perfectly plausible. Holding the clutch at its biting point while conducting all those lengthy kerbside interviews over the years must have taken a terrible toll on his leg, after all.``

Yeah. but when they go down it will be  "If it wasn't for this blasted knee I would have kept them up"

Fucking Cunt of the highest order. I still can't believe anyone has ever fell for his Bullshit.

Can any computer geniuses find who wanted too have him as manager here? because if I remember rightly there was a few.

Can any computer geniuses find who wanted too have him as manager here? because if I remember rightly there was a few.

There is one poster who always demands we go for alost every big name manager that becomes available (even if we already have a manager) - I'm guessing he would have wanted him here in the past