Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rugby Is Back....

Underpants

• Members

Funnily enough, the start never had me worried. Always thought that as soon as we clicked, we would run over them.

There's some very quiet locals around here this morning  :thumbsup:  The cross of St George is flying from my balcony and I am ensuring that my neighbours do not get the usual peaceful Sunday morning  :yahoo:

Interesting that Cheika was magnanimous after the game and reckons we will go on to break the world record for consecutive wins.

• 1 month later...

Fat lads rugby back on Saturday.

Unfortunately no Vunipolas, Robshaw or Kruis and I reckon Ireland have the easier of fixtures home/away so it's going to be close.

Smash the surrender monkeys first off and hope the Scots do us a favour.

Of those three names you mention, I'm guessing two actually aren't English

• Members

Of course they are. They are as English as Luke McLean is Italian or Faletau is Welsh or Nakaitaci and Spedding are French or Van Der Flier is Irish or Du Preez, Nel, Pyrgos and Fagerson are Scottish.

This is a worldwide phenomenon. You either get on board or get left behind.

Highlights of last week's Leigh Miners Rangers v Wigan St Pat's are still on BBC website.

Thank God for that, I thought I'd missed the chance to watch it. I had no chance of getting a ticket to watch it live, with it being such a popular and well supported sport

Jones isn't so English, but there are literally trillions of them eligible to play for England

Thank God for that, I thought I'd missed the chance to watch it. I had no chance of getting a ticket to watch it live, with it being such a popular and well supported sport

You'd be better off watching one of those Polish gang fights in a field somewhere.

Love watching it but have never got to grips with the names of the positions and some of the technicalities of the game.

Just had a look on line and not really any the wiser.

Football is far simpler.

Becuase there are none, not even the referees know, he only blows his whistle when he thinks the fat lads need a breather but there's going to be a shit load of armchair wankers who think they know abouy it because they played rugger at school once.