Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rugby Is Back....

Underpants

• Site Supporter

You don't half post some nonsense about rugby mate.

Last year it was the crowd at Twickenham being exclusively Hooray Henrys then this rubbish.

I look forward to 2018's post :-)

I enjoy both types.

But I'm not wrong about the tackling.

Watch yesterday's game, as soon as anyone is running with the ball, 9 times out of 10 they see the tackler up ahead and are halfway to the floor so they can be ready to give the ball backwards to the number 9.

League players will run straight at each other and keep going for every yard they can.

One passage of play yesterday was 24 "phases" which ended with the number 9 scoring a penalty.

And if you're remembering everything I post, either I'm always wrong or you want me to love you in the mouth.

I'm right about the tackling though.

. Fuck me if you enjoyed that your fucking easily pleased

As a spectacle the Scotland v Ireland was superb the England v France game was a slog but to get the win meant ultimately it was enjoyable especially as I was in the company of an Irish and Welsh fan who were rooting for France.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

I enjoy both types.

But I'm not wrong about the tackling.

Watch yesterday's game, as soon as anyone is running with the ball, 9 times out of 10 they see the tackler up ahead and are halfway to the floor so they can be ready to give the ball backwards to the number 9.

League players will run straight at each other and keep going for every yard they can.

One passage of play yesterday was 24 "phases" which ended with the number 9 scoring a penalty.

And if you're remembering everything I post, either I'm always wrong or you want me to love you in the mouth.

I'm right about the tackling though.

One is a contact sport the other a collision sport.

That game Sweep keeps mentioning was the worse game of league I've ever seen too. It happens sometimes.

• Site Supporter

Huge game tomorrow. Beat the Welsh and it's very much on.

Just got to attempt getting home from Wanderers without knowing the score.

starts at 5 doesn't it,

better be on in Barnstormers after the game, or it's straight home for me.

fucking love Eddie Jones, used to think he was a right nobber :blush:

Not sure why every time we play Wales on BBC we have to have a taff commentator (OK, I do)

At one point tonight Davies shouted 'come on'

Great player and by all accounts a thoroughly good guy, outbursts like that make it all the better when we beat them (which we normally do).

Great game tonight, you could see what way it was heading but it still need finishing.

If RL had any clue about teamwork and defence it might make for a decent international team

83 tries every week in not so super league, then play the convicts and they can't cross the line

If you had any idea about rugby you'd realise the Wales try came from a league move that's been around since that shite was still amature, England first try came from some fat bloke falling over another fat blokes yet the winner came from throwing the ball around looking for gaps on the pitch which oddly happens very often in the last few minutes of tight union games.

Actually quite entertaining too, when they do it.