Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

These Ere Migrants That Keep Drowning....

gonzo

• Site Supporter

Anyway

Dunno what can be done. It's a European problem rather than just an Italian one.

We should be making the African governments pay but I'm not sure a boatload of khat and some jeeps will cover it.

If they know they are going to complete their journey after being rescued more will see it worth the risk. Why not return them to their departure point?

Because the potential prize is worth the risk. These people aren't doing it for fun.

The ships should pick them up then take em back, 7,000 in the last three days according to ITV news. It's got to stop

What's got to stop is the conditions that leave families with no other option than to risk their lives to escape from the shite life enforced upon them. If we were unlucky enough to be in their situation, I'm sure we'd all do exactly the same.

What's got to stop is the conditions that leave families with no other option than to risk their lives to escape from the shite life enforced upon them. If we were unlucky enough to be in their situation, I'm sure we'd all do exactly the same.

If ships keep picking them up its less of a risk and our deficit means we can't afford anymore immigrants surely ?? Yes I agree, it must be bad for them to risk their lives, but this little nation is getting pretty full I'd say.

Let them in but swap them with the British workshy at a ratio of 3 to 1.

The country "pays" them so they are in our control.

Benefits can be collected at a number of Syria post offices every Thursday.

Sorted.

If ships keep picking them up its less of a risk and our deficit means we can't afford anymore immigrants surely ?? Yes I agree, it must be bad for them to risk their lives, but this little nation is getting pretty full I'd say.

If the nation is full, then we best stop people from having children.