Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Odds

davidjack

So looking at the odds, 7/2 for the drop and 4/1 for top 6, basically means the bookies have no idea where we'll finish as they don't know what our transfers will be.

What a complete no story

Put a £5 on each at SlyBet and they'll both move to 11/10.

There's no market yet.

• Site Supporter

Think we will show them all wrong next season, love nothing more then the bookies writing is off, they have done so so so many times before and we nearly always prove them wrong.

Will BetFred shave his tache off on the half way line when we win the league

We have had a huge chunk of our budget taken up paying the wages of other clubs players. If we can move Spearing, Medo and Baptiste on then things look rosier.

What the fuck happened to Medo? - where has he gone, I had forgotten all about him being one of our players.

I would have thought that Spearing is going to be very hard to shift, he must be one of the better paid players at the club, so we might well end up loaning him out again and paying a huge chunk of his wages, unless of course he makes it up with Lennon and gets back to being the player we loaned from Liverpool...as opposed to the one we bought from them

Baptiste apparently had a very good season with Blackburn (when played in the correct position) so it might be good to see him back here, if we've got to pay for him, we may as well get some use out of him

• Moderators

Baptiste apparently had a very good season with Blackburn (when played in the correct position) so it might be good to see him back here, if we've got to pay for him, we may as well get some use out of him

blackburn let nearly as many goals in as us

about 38 of em penalties conceded by baptiste

if hes on 15k a week and lennon doesnt want him, it still makes sense to loan him out even if we're only getting 5k a week back

10 appearances for Maccabi Haifa, 6th in Israeli League.

I didn't realise he had gone to that footballing back water. I've just looked, apparently he played 16 games though Malc and not just 10 

Well, my wife says we are going up, so I'm investing a shilling

Oh just lump on! We're like 40/1 to win the title now, but be quick!  Because once the investment comes and we sign the likes of Hooper & Amos etc, you'll regret not taking these odds!