Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Nfl

clown

Anyone been to a superbowl night to watch it? Looking at a couple in Manchester but wondered what it's like

The one at Hard Rock was fun but fooking expensive.

The one the Manchester Titans run at the Bierkeller in the printworks is a good do.

We've done the one at Pie and Ale in the northern quarter run by Gridiron and Gravy the past few years probably do that one again this year.

• Members

This Pro-Bowl is shite like a bad pre-season friendly.  Half empty stadium and peeing it down.  Suppose it fills some TV schedule though.

Usually try to respond to negativity about gridiron but in this case you are bang on. The pro Bowl has always been shite.

Surely they could come up with something else which would make for a competitive spectacle?

Usually try to respond to negativity about gridiron but in this case you are bang on. The pro Bowl has always been shite.

Surely they could come up with something else which would make for a competitive spectacle?

Never going to happen mate as they can’t make it competitive as too much at stake for the players if they get injured

Genuinely though I think the players enjoy it and it’s more for them and their families who get a nice jolly somewhere rather than the fans so I’m all for the recognition it gives them but I wouldn’t ever watch it as it’s shite as pointed out

Never going to happen mate as they can’t make it competitive as too much at stake for the players if they get injured

Genuinely though I think the players enjoy it and it’s more for them and their families who get a nice jolly somewhere rather than the fans so I’m all for the recognition it gives them but I wouldn’t ever watch it as it’s shite as pointed out

Moving it from Hawaii meant it lost some the nice jolly aspect