Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Change Of Owner?

onlyoneawalker

• Site Supporter

Thank fuck we are finally seeing some light at the end of the tunnel. I'm sure I'm not the only one who is fucking sick of all this off-the-field bullshit we've been subjected to for so long. Let's get back to supporting a football team. Almost forgot what that was like.

After listening to the GMR phone-in I'm yet to be convinced by our White Knights in shining armour. One thing he said made me shudder. Holdsworth gave the very big impression that he will want to be hands-on when it comes to football matters. He mentioned his badges and also his ability to study and comprehend stats of games and players. A hands-on chairman will be a nightmare for any manager and staff. I'm glad something positive has been sorted today. But I've not got the bunting out just yet. I'm a deeply suspicious man.

After listening to the GMR phone-in I'm yet to be convinced by our White Knights in shining armour. One thing he said made me shudder. Holdsworth gave the very big impression that he will want to be hands-on when it comes to football matters. He mentioned his badges and also his ability to study and comprehend stats of games and players. A hands-on chairman will be a nightmare for any manager and staff. I'm glad something positive has been sorted today. But I've not got the bunting out just yet. I'm a deeply suspicious man.

My thoughts entirely and i am not as convinced as others are on his credentials to oversee the running over a multi million pound business.

• Site Supporter

He's written off 170M of the 185M he's owed. What else can he mean?

I'd agree with this. The 15m is paid from TV revenue. Which will only happen if we hit the prem again. If we don't then he doesn't get paid.

And let's face it, if we get promoted, 15m is fuck all.