Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 0 Birmingham City 1

globaldiver

Hehe. Tough game tomorrow but I fancy us to do the business. Did I hear right that Leeds are playing Blackburn on thurs before us, fan of theirs was saying on talkshite.

Edit. It appears he was literally talking shite, they play Fulham on weds

Edited by tomski

• Site Supporter

Woke up with a buzz in my willy about this.

In a Will-I-AM rather than Martin Luther King way, I GOT A FEELING.

Zulus... Everywhere... Don't shoot til you can see the whites of their eyes....

Let's be having you lads en lasses.

Nail biting 3-1

Gary Rowett saying "told you their league position was a false indication of how good they are"

Amen

• Site Supporter

Also, seem to remember us and Birmingham being catalyst for each other.

Lennys first win in charge

Us letting them stay up couple of seasons back at our place after being 2-0 up.

Us ending a long loosing run under DF at there place.

Hopefully us taking the heat out of our current situation tonight...

I'm quick to chuck shite at individuals I think have mismanaged us into this sorry state, but let's not go over that again. I'm just not clear what good all this negativity is doing. As one of those who's kept going through the darkest of dark times (like plenty more on here), I'll keep supporting. I'll also keep on at others to do the same - as I have plenty of times on here, encouraging people to get their lapsed mates back on board. I just don't think feeling sorry for ourselves or indulging some kind of inferiority complex is the answer, is all.

But a backs-to-the-wall, everybody wants us down, team ethic from the players might be a positive.

Why is it every time NB is away buying buttons or cotton all the fucking world has to know

get fucked, just because you only get posted to 3rd world shitholes to play with metal.

And the same goes for your YTS

Edited by no balls

get fucked, just because you only get posted to 3rd world shitholes to play with metal.

And the same goes for your YTS

thinly veiled i wish i was paid to play with metal rather than travelling far and wide to buy cleaning products

thinly veiled i wish i was paid to play with metal rather than travelling far and wide to buy cleaning products

:) I do get bored easily whilst I'm away, there's only so many slaves you can trade before you want to get home.

Anyway, fuck off, I'll get to see the match from a better perspective ont internet on the other side of the world. Fact :)

Oh and it's fucking rag week too!

Edited by no balls

:) I do get bored easily whilst I'm away, there's only so many slaves you can trade before you want to get home.

Anyway, fuck off, I'll get to see the match from a better perspective ont internet on the other side of the world. Fact :)

Oh and it's fucking rag week too!

:jump:

I want to see Vela play just to check he's still alive

a home centre midfield of Vela, Pratley will do me

Friend of a friend who knows Vela says he's not playing because he has a clause in his contract that his wage increases after a certain number of games and he's close to triggering it.

Could be a load of bollocks like but thats what I've heard.