Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wolves 2 Wanderers 2

Gonk

• Site Supporter

Can't believe it I switched the radio off at 2-0 just been on here 2-2 unbelievable could this be the start of some fight in these players.

Maybe you should learn from this experience and try to behave more like the players did tonight.

• Site Supporter

Cheese you come out with some crap that is the first time this season away from home this lot have shown some fight! Let's see if they can repeat it for the rest of the season.

The players fought till the whistle, and so should we as fans. Do you leave the Macron 10 minutes early if we're losing 1-0? 

Season changer that last 10 Minutes for me.

Passed the ball nicely for 85 mins after the early goal. Feeney and Wellington had their fullbacks on toast. Feeney put 2 wicked crosses in at 2 -2 what were crying out to be attacked. Lots of positives. Spearing ahould start every week for me we look a little more solid in the middle.

This aint a dig but we seem to play more freely away from home when the away followings in recent times have been smaller and the moonmen arent out in force (sheff weds and tonight)

A pleasant car journey home thus far

Onwards and upwards long way to go yet. Bigun Saturday now

COYWM

The players fought till the whistle, and so should we as fans. Do you leave the Macron 10 minutes early if we're losing 1-0?

The same Cheese who didn't even go to the last but one match?

Just back thoroughly deserved at least a draw. Felt sorry for Woolery he is not strong enough yet to play centre forward but he keep going. Heskey made a difference when he came on. We were all over them in the last 15 minutes.

I suspect NL decided Saturday more important than this evening and allowed Madine and Pratley to rest niggling injuries. Spearing as usual will be dropped and Woolery on bench where I reckon he could be effective as impact player later on.

Probably on wrong thread but hey ho great recovery tonight - depression on hold.