Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tv Shows

L/H White

• Site Supporter
20 hours ago, Whitestar said:

The Cube is ticking a few boxes tonight.

Didn’t the two lads do well? Greedy cunts!

Got £50k using up only 3 lives and then lost all 6 remaining lives not managing to complete the next game.

• Members
22 hours ago, Spider said:

Dunno, but it’s sensational. Must watch.

Watched the pilot and I must admit I did laugh out loud a few times. The chairwoman of AFC Richmond has some chassis! Oh aye lad, I wouldn't mind being casseroled by her.

• Members
5 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

I spotted it straight away.
It isn’t a shield level of good by the way but it’s very good. 

My one beef with The Shield was such aggressive music over an explosive chase scene nearly episode had me jumping out of my skin

That and the recap of Aceveda forcibly sucking cock every episode 😂

Kurt sutter who wrote and directed sons of anarchy was a producer on the Shield 

7 minutes ago, Rudy said:

My one beef with The Shield was such aggressive music over an explosive chase scene nearly episode had me jumping out of my skin

That and the recap of Aceveda forcibly sucking cock every episode 😂

Kurt sutter who wrote and directed sons of anarchy was a producer on the Shield 

He enjoyed it you could tell 😁

I don’t get rattled by tv programmes but when Shane blew lem up I was absolutely in bits. Couldn’t believe what I had seen. 

• Members
6 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

He enjoyed it you could tell 😁

I don’t get rattled by tv programmes but when Shane blew lem up I was absolutely in bits. Couldn’t believe what I had seen. 

He plays a little fucker really well. He’s great in Justified 

On 09/10/2021 at 11:38, bolton_blondie said:

Started watching baby TV. Seems alright so far. Plot is a bit intense. They counted up to 10 before and I couldn't keep my eyes off it. 

Charlie and the numbers. 

Fun fact (maybe) ... They had to re-record the song because they double counted 9 originally and kids used to get it wrong.

You can see 9 pings out twice. 

And that is the most dad thing I've ever posted on here. 

I used to sit watching baby TV at 3am when it's just a view of a kaleidoscope and classical music thinking "why didn't I have this when I used to get smashed every weekend". 

• Members
1 minute ago, stevieb said:

Charlie and the numbers. 

Fun fact (maybe) ... They had to re-record the song because they double counted 9 originally and kids used to get it wrong.

I used to sit watching baby TV at 3am when it's just a view of a kaleidoscope and classical music thinking "why didn't I have this when I used to get smashed every weekend". 

Our Maude went away for a weekend once, came home to me stoned out of my box watching Waybuloo

• Members
4 minutes ago, stevieb said:

Charlie and the numbers. 

It was all in the night garden, bing and Mr tumble when the eldest one was a baby. It's all changed and I can't wait for it all on repeat again. 

Edited by bolton_blondie

• Members
3 minutes ago, bolton_blondie said:

It was all in the night garden, bing and Mr tumble when the eldest one was a baby. It's all changed and I can't wait for it all on repeat again. 

Bing is a cunt. I’d run the little shit over with my lawnmower until I heard him squeal Flops name. 

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, bolton_blondie said:

I'd fucking kill for those days again. Don't want any more, but if I could just rewind time and go back to the toddler years, knowing what I know now, that would be great, cheers.