Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Oldham 1-0 Wanderers

radcliffe white

Moxey is shite really shite. Worst player I've seen for years. His first touch is a tackle his second is either a foul, out of play.or given to the opposition.

He just always seems to make the wrong decision

Draw against Bury, beat Port Vale, jobs a good un..Little Whits a tapping cunt..Gilly finally admitted what he did with the cheese he nicked from London, while he was foaming at the mouth phettted out of his head and it's goodnight from me...enjoy the ride boys and girls!!!

4 points with 3 games left still gives us room for error, Fleetwood and Bradford don't have that cushion in fact if neither win on Monday and we beat Bury it's all but job done.

Yep. Though I think both might win. Bury looks a potential banana skin like Oldham though. Think it's going down to the last day now.

Just over 12 months ago, we nearly went bust.

We are now in second place behind a 'massive' club that has been here for 6 years.

We are 4 points ahead of 3rd place with 2 home games and 1 away to come.

People booed today.

I really, really don't understand that.

• Site Supporter

Moxey is shite really shite. Worst player I've seen for years. His first touch is a tackle his second is either a foul, out of play.or given to the opposition.

Really? Garvan, Twarzdik, Giles Coke, Eaves and countless others have been far worse than Moxey. He's just the latest scapegoat. Even worse when this is vehemently expressed even before a ball has been kicked. Moronic dick heads

Really? Garvan, Twarzdik, Giles Coke, Eaves and countless others have been far worse than Moxey. He's just the latest scapegoat. Even worse when this is vehemently expressed even before a ball has been kicked. Moronic dick heads

Moxey did OK today in spells but he just turns off and had a really bad second half

We definately shouldn't have lost; goal keeper gift give them the goal and we missed a few due to not having any composure in front of goal

ALF and Prately missed a few

Turning point was taking Prately off and putting Clayton on

People booed today cos we were shit. Second week in a row.

I did not but some of the super fan comments on here are ignoring how shit Oldham were and we did not make their keeper make a save even when down to ten men.

I am a big Parky fan but taking Pratley off rather than Derik or Spearing and bringing Clayton on was a bed desicion.

Moxey is a bag of nerves and just gets worse. The change to bring Henry on for him was too late.

Undies fucked about with my car mirror on the way in, I was meeting an Oldham after the game it was overall a shit day.

BUT by far the worse bit was standing next to most annoying woman in the world. She spoke shite on a variety of subjects.

We were easily the better team 1st half without creating too much. The 2nd half was more even but we still hit the bar twice & had one cleared of the line while they scored from a goalkeeping mistake.

A bad result but not that bad a performance...it happens. ( & Moxey was no better or worse than the rest - straightforward scapegoating )

Fair fucks to Oldham. ..they're very limited & rode their luck, but they've a safe keeper & the rest of them work their nuts off & throw themselves in for the cause. They deserve to stay up.

I've had a bottle of Bells, 4 cans of Stella, 3 double brandy & babychams, 2 cherry B's and a pina colada and I haven't gone out yet.

Good Lord

I did not but some of the super fan comments on here are ignoring how shit Oldham were and we did not make their keeper make a save even when down to ten men.

I am a big Parky fan but taking Pratley off rather than Derik or Spearing and bringing Clayton on was a bed desicion.

Moxey is a bag of nerves and just gets worse. The change to bring Henry on for him was too late.

Undies fucked about with my car mirror on the way in, I was meeting an Oldham after the game it was overall a shit day.

BUT by far the worse bit was standing next to most annoying woman in the world. She spoke shite on a variety of subjects.

I'd think Pratley was not 100% and Clayton was unlucky with the shot that hit the cross bar, agree about Moxey I'd start anyone before him. Thankfully Taylor should be back Tuesday he's nearly as important as Madine, he will calm us down and organise us.

I'd think Pratley was not 100% and Clayton was unlucky with the shot that hit the cross bar, agree about Moxey I'd start anyone before him. Thankfully Taylor should be back Tuesday he's nearly as important as Madine, he will calm us down and organise us.

Was ALF and Long who hit the bar wasn't it?

It's not all down to his kicking

Pratley is the target as the rest won't win it in the air

Pratley either comes central or you get what happened today

Anyway, as has been said, everybody would swap with us and don't get hung up on madine

As influential as he is we won the games at Shrewsbury and Southend without him on the pitch

Finally, what actually happened for their goal

Looked like a keeper error but it may have been too hard to catch?

?you really have to start going to away games again!

Moxey is shite.

His house is up for sale & already knows his next club!

The useless prick shouldn't be anywhere near the starting 11.

Other than Alf, can anyone explain to me the point of any of the other transfer window signings in January?

Moxey is shite.

His house is up for sale & already knows his next club!

The useless prick shouldn't be anywhere near the starting 11.

Other than Alf, can anyone explain to me the point of any of the other transfer window signings in January?

Phil Morris has been good.