Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Terror Attacks

Spider

8 hours ago, MancWanderer said:

Oh mate don’t even go there. She’s just been on the phone. Been allowed in her house to pick up some stuff and the council have basically abandoned her. Been wandering the streets all day. Liverpool Council put some shite out about looking after folk. She set up a Twitter account and went at them big time and had a massive row with them. They came back and while on the phone to me offered her a cab to her BF’s parents in Wigan. Two minutes later they said she’d have to wait a few hours as “others had priority”

I’ll avoid specific comment about “who” had priority and the “folk who appear to have been looked after” but single white females in their late 20’s appear to be low on the list

I’ve just sent her the money to get an Uber from Liverpool to Wigan. Fucking joke!!!

She’s an absolute fucker and is gonna go tonto over this and I’m gonna back her all the way

Yeah it’s an emergency situation but they’ve fucked her over big time 

Fucking hell. That’s terrible. The council really are utter cunts here at times. 

glad she’s ok now. 

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, royal white said:

Worrying thing is this cunt was refused asylum in 2014, whys was he still cutting about doing as he pleases? 

The Tories have it all under control.

You need to have a little more faith in Boris and Priti.

• Members
3 minutes ago, gonzo said:

So how would a syrian refugee thats spent his life either in a hut, on a dinghy or making pizzas in a terraced house in Liverpool have the abilty to source materials for then make and detonate a bomb?

Lone wolf my arse.

Tbf his bomb wasn’t great, probably bought it off wish

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, gonzo said:

So how would a syrian refugee thats spent his life either in a hut, on a dinghy or making pizzas in a terraced house in Liverpool have the abilty to source materials for then make and detonate a bomb?

Lone wolf my arse.

It looked more like 50 cigarette lighters sellotaped together

2 minutes ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

I'm very sceptical his conversion to Christianity was genuine.

Anyway, the four people arrested have now been released from police custody.

Reports this morning saying what motivated a Christian convert to make a terrorist attack…. Are journalists really that thick. 

Council dudes and old bill have been in to businesses round these parts to warn of an imminent attack as there are currently 200 Asylum Seekers in the metropole hotel and the operation to filter them through the North West and rehouse them is underway.

They are basically being chucked in to society with not a background check in sight.

Theres recently been two rapes in the area and there rumour mill is turning big style...

• Members
7 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Council dudes and old bill have been in to businesses round these parts to warn of an imminent attack as there are currently 200 Asylum Seekers in the metropole hotel and the operation to filter them through the North West and rehouse them is underway.

They are basically being chucked in to society with not a background check in sight.

Theres recently been two rapes in the area and there rumour mill is turning big style...

Probably opening a big ol can of worms here but seeing as we’re no longer in the EU are the numbers for allowing immigrants in significantly lower?

The new regime in Afghanistan was always going to put our security at risk but you’d think they would be stricter with allowing people in.

1 hour ago, gonzo said:

Lone wolf my arse.

Aren't the source materials a piece of piss to get hold off?

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, ErnestTurnip said:

All depends where the money is going, there's folk making a mint out of the whole process.

Bloke in Burnley has just converted an old mill into one/two bed flats specifically to house asylum seekers.

Hes been paid around £100k each on average, which he’s made a nice earner on, then he gets to charge rent on top.

he was driving a Golf when I first met him 3 years ago. Drives a Bentley now.

• Members
2 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

It's all really available stuff isn't it?

Not like they need a shit load of Semtex is?

Aye all you need is the anarchist cookbook and off you go

Id imagine you’d end up on a watchlist if that was typed into Google like