Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

11 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

Still you can't answer my question though!

Why would a brexiteer choose France as a factory location.

All that anti-trade red tape in the doomed EU, he must be better in the UK. 

Let's reverse the question as yours isn't proven yet unlike Unilever's decision. Why would an EU based outfit switch to the UK ?

Same goes for the ESA and other companies which have moved to the UK........

12 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

Still you can't answer my question though!

Why would a brexiteer choose France as a factory location.

All that anti-trade red tape in the doomed EU, he must be better in the UK. 

...it'll make him more money. At the end of the day, that's all he, like nearly every other business man in the country is bothered about. He may or may not have lied about it being better for us to be in the EU, we don't know and he doesn't know yet. It may just be that as circumstances have changed, so has his position

17 minutes ago, Sweep said:

...it'll make him more money. At the end of the day, that's all he, like nearly every other business man in the country is bothered about. He may or may not have lied about it being better for us to be in the EU, we don't know and he doesn't know yet. It may just be that as circumstances have changed, so has his position

Yep. 

3 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

But what is your issue with this? Why do you get out of bed everyday? Surely to earn more money. If the chance arose you would take it. 

Nothing at all. Just don't give us all the Britain is best outside the EU bollocks if you then go to live in France and will happily take all the advantages of the single market when it suits. Pure hypocrisy.

45 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

Nothing at all. Just don't give us all the Britain is best outside the EU bollocks if you then go to live in France and will happily take all the advantages of the single market when it suits. Pure hypocrisy.

I thought he lived in Monaco? 
anyway he’s a businessman. He does what is best at any given time. I would do the same.
I think Britain is better off outside the eu but I was looking at a job in Germany only last week. Shoot me for doing what is best for me any family 

not little Whitt’s Germany 

Edited by Escobarp

46 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

And yet you daren't comment on those relocating from the EU to the UK, pathetic man...absolutely pathetic pereon, who has nothing good to say about his own country.

4 hours ago, Spider said:

I've just had the bleak pleasure of a walk across Bolton town centre.

It looks like Sangatte

Welcome to the Gateway Scheme.....33% of the UK's entire quota put into our town.

On the plus side, most seek to be decent law abiding Africans who are usually found on sundays at the Gospel place on Bradford St/Bury Road.

Nice folk and wonderfully colourful in their outfits.

12 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Welcome to the Gateway Scheme.....33% of the UK's entire quota put into our town.

On the plus side, most seek to be decent law abiding Africans who are usually found on sundays at the Gospel place on Bradford St/Bury Road.

Nice folk and wonderfully colourful in their outfits.

There was an unbelievably stunning African lady in lidl the other week. Waist like Dolly Parton and absolutely massive tits. Huge fucking things. African ladies are not my usual marketplace but I would have smashed the back doors off it. Absolute stunner. 

anyway I digress. Carry on 

• Site Supporter

There was an African girl playing some weird instrument and throat singing outsideC&A

The cultural aspect of it was somewhat spoilt by a Somalian gent heaving up a massive grolly outside Lloyd’s opposite 

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Escobarp said:

There was an unbelievably stunning African lady in lidl the other week. Waist like Dolly Parton and absolutely massive tits. Huge fucking things. African ladies are not my usual marketplace but I would have smashed the back doors off it. Absolute stunner. 

anyway I digress. Carry on 

How do you know she was African? 

6 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Ghanaian pin badge on her jumper and husband (I assume from his wedding ring and hers) wearing a Ghanaian football shirt.

anything else pal? 

Did you ask who their favourite tractor importer was?

• Site Supporter
18 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Ghanaian pin badge on her jumper and husband (I assume from his wedding ring and hers) wearing a Ghanaian football shirt.

anything else pal? 

No. You've said enough.