How are we defining Frictionless?

According to the Brexit dictionary: 

frictionless
/ˈfrɪkʃ(ə)nləs/

adjective
  • full of friction
  • complicated as fuck

8 minutes ago, tomski said:

Aye I remember him being quite vocal at the time. I think that’s why it sticks out.

Spider is just a miserable vocal ginger any time.

And he hasn't necessarily fucked up, that's just an EU lover saying that whilst looking into his crystal ball as always.

• Site Supporter
17 minutes ago, tomski said:

Aye I remember him being quite vocal at the time. I think that’s why it sticks out.

I voted to leave

I won. Get over it.

What I didn’t take into account was that it would be handled by the least competent government in a billion years.

And they told a few fibs , the little monkeys.

12 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Spider is just a miserable vocal ginger any time.

And he hasn't necessarily fucked up, that's just an EU lover saying that whilst looking into his crystal ball as always.

Fair enough. 

Aye who knows yet. I am/never have been confident it will go well but reserve judgement.

Id love to state in years to come I voted wrong. I hope we get it right.

5 minutes ago, Spider said:

I voted to leave

I won. Get over it.

What I didn’t take into account was that it would be handled by the least competent government in a billion years.

That’s the bit I don’t get. It seemed abundantly obvious they were telling fibs and our own government couldn’t organise a piss up in a brewery. 

• Site Supporter
4 hours ago, Spider said:

I voted to leave

I won. Get over it.

Least competent?

The one that couldn't do anything as parliament was deadlocked, or the current one that steamrolled the election and had a deal sorted in short order?

A deal being a mutual compromise that the vast majority wanted.

• Site Supporter
43 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Least competent?

The one that couldn't do anything as parliament was deadlocked, or the current one that steamrolled the election and had a deal sorted in short order?

What's this 'Deal' you think is all sorted? 

• Site Supporter
44 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Least competent?

This deal they’ve sorted.

Is it the oven ready one?

• Members

Fucking laughable. After Project Fear how can any remain voter have the temerity to mention 'a few fibs'.

Colossal bullshit from Major, Blair and other arch remainers. No doubt the selective memory of the WWays remain extremists will have completely erased that.

The world still hasn't ended even with the unforeseen collective blight of Covid 19/BLM/London Wanderer and his misfits.

6 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Fucking laughable. After Project Fear how can any remain voter have the temerity to mention 'a few fibs'.

Colossal bullshit from Major, Blair and other arch remainers. No doubt the selective memory of the WWays remain extremists will have completely erased that.

The world still hasn't ended even with the unforeseen collective blight of Covid 19/BLM/London Wanderer and his misfits.

They’ve lied to everyone non dependent on what side you sit. 

Id call this project fuck all has happened with little time left.

As stated before nothing would give me greater pleasure to come on in years to come and say I was wrong and you chaps were right.

Edited by tomski

I voted leave as most know. But now, for me, isn’t the right time to be pushing negotiations forward. We should be extending for a year let this pandemic die down/ease and then get back to it afterwards. 

wont happen but that’s my softened stance 

10 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

I voted leave as most know. But now, for me, isn’t the right time to be pushing negotiations forward. We should be extending for a year let this pandemic die down/ease and then get back to it afterwards. 

I'm surprised that we haven't said well extend for another 6 or 12 months, given the current situation, but Boris has put a stake in the ground, and said we'll be leaving with an agreed deal or go WTO at the end of this year, and he won't shift from that, especially as he probably wants WTO anyway

6 minutes ago, Sweep said:

I'm surprised that we haven't said well extend for another 6 or 12 months, given the current situation, but Boris has put a stake in the ground, and said we'll be leaving with an agreed deal or go WTO at the end of this year, and he won't shift from that, especially as he probably wants WTO anyway

Its for exactly that reason that I think we will extend by 6 months.

17 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Fair play for acknowledging this but I said that to you a month or so back and you said it was a negotiating tactic.

4 minutes ago, Sweep said:

I can’t see why anyone thinks he wants to go WTO. Who benefits from this in reality? Won’t be us and won’t be the EU so it’s in neither sides interest. I see it as a negotiation tactic and hope I’m right