Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

24 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Brexit happened six years ago?

Must have dreamt all the years of bollocks in between.

We went down, we came up, we went down again and we came up again.

Does anyone mention A******n or have we all ‘moved on’

4 minutes ago, Morizio said:

Shouldn’t a champion of free speech and free discussion be welcoming of people discussing this topic? 

Mention it all you like pal. In 6 years time it’ll still be boring. That’s my opinion. I’m entitled to say that as many times as I like. Your entitled to ask me why as many times as you like. Leave it till tomorrow though because I’m going to bed now.👍

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, BobyBrno said:

Mention it all you like pal. In 6 years time it’ll still be boring. That’s my opinion. I’m entitled to say that as many times as I like. Your entitled to ask me why as many times as you like. Leave it till tomorrow though because I’m going to bed now.👍

The mask has slipped. How's it going Miami?

4 minutes ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

For what it's worth, I'm pretty certain they aren't one and the same.

If I remember correctly, @BobyBrno is a long time poster who previously posted under a similar but slightly different username.

Boby is genuine poster and long time Wanderer. Defo was a Remainer, but not one of the cranks who’s whole life now revolves around finding negatives however far removed from us leaving the EU. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

For what it's worth, I'm pretty certain they aren't one and the same.

If I remember correctly, @BobyBrno is a long time poster who previously posted under a similar but slightly different username.

I suspect you're wrong, but we'll never know.

8 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Boby is genuine poster and long time Wanderer. Defo was a Remainer, but not one of the cranks who’s whole life now revolves around finding negatives however far removed from us leaving the EU. 

If cheese says it’s someone else you can guarantee it’s not. 

• Site Supporter
7 hours ago, ZiggyStardust said:

Boby was here 6 years before you Cheese.

And known to many, due to his occupation.

And like many others, had to re-register when the site had its hiccups last year. 

But ..... you know best.

Fair enough.

• Site Supporter

Miami went to spend more time on his Twitter account. It’s a very popular remembrance page, and if you look it must soak up hours and hours every day.

Coming on here to be boomed was getting to be hard work I think.

9 hours ago, BobyBrno said:

Thank you. 

I do wonder though if you only get into the pool on one side and not the other 🤔

26 minutes ago, Morizio said:

Thank you. 

I do wonder though if you only get into the pool on one side and not the other 🤔

Nope. Try to see both sides. Unfortunately, both sides are not very good. I voted remain and I don’t always vote conservative. I did last time. If there is a good enough alternative next time, I may vote for them.🤷‍♂️

Booom😅

• Members
13 hours ago, Zico said:

Are we not seeing the same issue from the right? They don't want to discuss any of the issues they cause, they just want to move on?

TBH, I don't keep a track of the extreme right nutcases as I just can't take them seriously ('rayguns' etc.) so you may have a point. I wouldn't know. I would say however that those of a more moderate right leaning persuasion, in my experience,. are always open to a good healthy debate (with the gloves off if necessary). I do not see this from anything left of centre. Always ready to use put downs, insults and outrageous slurs in an attempt to stifle debate on anything which makes them feel even mildly uncomfortable.

• Members
10 hours ago, Morizio said:

If you could shape the world exactly as you want, what would it be like? 

Tempted to say 'one without knobheads like you' but I will resist the temptation.

If given supreme power, I would ban religion, ban skorts (an abuse of the trades description act) and outlaw Manchester United.

All joking aside, I am a democrat. What the majority wants, I will happily accept even if I don't particularly agree with it. Pandering to minorities, no matter how obnoxious and vocal, should never happen.

Vote Bolty.

• Members
10 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

As I know both Miami and Boby I can confirm they are very different people residing in different parts of the world (unless one of them has recently relocated!).

Not for the first time, Cheese totally and utterly wrong.

• Members
3 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

I see irony still isn't being used in Bolty Towers.

I had to look at your post out of curiosity. Sold Bolty Towers mate and downsized to a nice 4 x 3. The upkeep on Towers was horrendous.

All brick and render mate, no iron whatsoever.

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

Tempted to say 'one without knobheads like you' but I will resist the temptation.

If given supreme power, I would ban religion, ban skorts (an abuse of the trades description act) and outlaw Manchester United.

All joking aside, I am a democrat. What the majority wants, I will happily accept even if I don't particularly agree with it. Pandering to minorities, no matter how obnoxious and vocal, should never happen.

Vote Bolty.

"Pandering to minorities should never happen"

I don't want to put words into your mouth here, but what SHOULD happen to minorities?

25 minutes ago, Spider said:

"Pandering to minorities should never happen"

I don't want to put words into your mouth here, but what SHOULD happen to minorities?

On a global scale a Han Chinese man is (or at least was) the most prevalent type of person in the world making us honkeys one of the minority.

So the world should do what the Chinese want.