Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

9 minutes ago, Zico said:

I wasn't including Cameron as he was voted in when everything was relatively normal

who would ever have thought, that we'd yearn for the days of the shiny faced pig fucker, they really have got progressively worse step by step.....I think we've not hit rock bottom, unless they vote that cunt Johnson back in of course

6 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Hey, if you want unelected authoritarian leadership, that's your bag my good man.

The question was if there was an attack right now who would you want leading, you’ve still not given an alternative to my answers. I would prefer someone who has an idea of what they’re on about. Each to their own though. I’m sure we both know that regardless of who’s in power the main direction will come from the military and police. 

1 hour ago, Not in Crawley said:

Going out on a limb here, but those who voted to remain and not for the Conservatives are the real visionaries here.

Or rather, just pretty normal folk who could see we were all being shafted for an internal party dispute.

I ticked all those boxes. Miami wasn't the visionary when I worked with him, it was me all along.

• Site Supporter

Reinstating Johnson would confirm that the whole party is rotten and that my hope for them is unfounded.

Wouldn’t rule it out. Re-electing a criminal who took the piss out of the entire nation seems unlikely to bother a lot of them.

10 minutes ago, Spider said:

Reinstating Johnson would confirm that the whole party is rotten and that my hope for them is unfounded.

Wouldn’t rule it out. Re-electing a criminal who took the piss out of the entire nation seems unlikely to bother a lot of them.

Be just like the silly twats to reappoint him, the standards committee rule he misled parliament and then he'll have to fuck off again.