Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

1 minute ago, Spider said:

He did vote leave

He even took a picture of his ballot slip and he’d drawn a picture of Nigel Farage inside a big love heart. Rumours about how he stuck the ballot paper together so well are only rumours though, right.

Oh, and as he left the polling station he punched a remainer in the mouth with such patriotic fury that the guy actually went back in time.

So I’ve heard, anyway.

All the way from an oil rig in Nigeria 🤦🏻😂

Just now, Mounts Kipper said:

Even though though you don’t need one, and the let’s rejoin FPBE mob moaning because the UK passport is slower than the others… another load of bollox, bet I’ve been to spain 25 times since Brexit and never queued more than 10 minute. 

Shhhhhhh you can’t speak from experience, that’s not allowed. It’s got to be on Twitter or LBC news

• Site Supporter
Just now, royal white said:

Shhhhhhh you can’t speak from experience, that’s not allowed. It’s got to be on Twitter or LBC news

Is that a benefit now then? That passport control is about the same as it was?

It’s weird how my real world experience of exports being a fucking nightmare is ignored, but folk going for a fosters no quicker than before is a “bonus” 😂😂😂

9 minutes ago, Spider said:

Is that a benefit now then? That passport control is about the same as it was?

It’s weird how my real world experience of exports being a fucking nightmare is ignored, but folk going for a fosters no quicker than before is a “bonus” 😂😂😂

Who mentioned benefits or bonus?  MK was just putting a real life experience to the scaremongering miserable fuckers 

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, royal white said:

Who mentioned benefits or bonus?  MK was just putting a real life experience to the scaremongering miserable fuckers 

Me. Can you describe one yet?

Edited by Cheese

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, royal white said:

So was i

exporting has become a fucking nightmare since brexit

Passing through passport control is much the same.

wow

Edited by Spider

• Members
1 hour ago, royal white said:

Admirable. The persistence shown by your good self and MK.

Every fucker knew that from the moment the victory was sealed remoaners would attribute every single negative known to man to Brexit. This will continue until the day that the EU either fails or becomes a federal mega nightmare despised by way more than half of it's population who will be powerless to do anything about the excesses of the unelected fat cats running things.

Amazing how, wherever else you are in the world that the current global trials and tribulations are (rightly) attributed to the pandemic and the war in Ukraine. Not in bitter remoaner world.

• Site Supporter
18 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

The penny dropping. Varadkar, “Perhaps we were a little to strict” I think it’s called spiteful behaviour, a diversion of trade, which was against the treaty agreement, designed to punish UK for leaving. We know what you are all about. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-64149139

I thought we were doing better than ever though?

57 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

The penny dropping. Varadkar, “Perhaps we were a little to strict” I think it’s called spiteful behaviour, a diversion of trade, which was against the treaty agreement, designed to punish UK for leaving. We know what you are all about. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-64149139

Perhaps the UK government should have negotiated in good faith. Bozo was busy telling MPs such as Ian Paisley Junior privately that they were going to scrap the protocol so don’t worry. Unfortunately international laws and his own incompetence caught up with him.

10 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

Perhaps the UK government should have negotiated in good faith. Bozo was busy telling MPs such as Ian Paisley Junior privately that they were going to scrap the protocol so don’t worry. Unfortunately international laws and his own incompetence caught up with him.

You cannot negotiate in good faith when the EU were actively trying to punish the UK for voting to leave, actively encouraging diversion of trade and against the rules of the treaty they signed, and now the EU are looking to soften their stance as its not helping EU businesses or UK business.... sadly the "EU project" and the protection and to discourage others from leaving took precedence over common sense... no wonder we voted out.... well those who can see what it is all about.    

Edited by Mounts Kipper

47 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

You cannot negotiate in good faith when the EU were actively trying to punish the UK for voting to leave, actively encouraging diversion of trade and against the rules of the treaty they signed, and now the EU are looking to soften their stance as its not helping EU businesses or UK business.... sadly the "EU project" and the protection and to discourage others from leaving took precedence over common sense... no wonder we voted out.... well those who can see what it is all about.    

You are completely befuddled. We left the EU and have to accept the consequences of that decision. Unfortunately we had a government incapable of negotiating what was best for the UK and were not straight about the intentions for Northern Ireland. It is a mess all of our own making. 

Just now, Mounts Kipper said:

We have taken back control, image 2 and 3 is academic because we will get back on our bike and crack on....  and hopefully forever rid of the project. 

When will we get back on the bike and how long will it take us to recover from our injuries?

4 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

We have taken back control, image 2 and 3 are academic because we will get back on our bike and crack on....  and hopefully forever rid of the project. 

Rid ourselves of our nearest trading partners? Good plan🙈

6 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

We have taken back control, image 2 and 3 are academic because we will get back on our bike and crack on....  and hopefully forever rid of the project. 

But your front wheel is buckled and you've broken your collarbone

8 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

In lieu of any responsibility whatsoever taken by staunch Leavers, or any evidence in the 6 1/2 years since the referendum to back up your positivity, I still somewhat admire your optimism.

Maybe old Blighty WILL bounce back and we'll have the last laugh. Maybe.

1 minute ago, TM Trotter said:

In lieu of any responsibility whatsoever taken by staunch Leavers, or any evidence in the 6 1/2 years since the referendum to back up your positivity, I still somewhat admire your optimism.

Maybe old Blighty WILL bounce back and we'll have the last laugh. Maybe.

I don't doubt that we'll "bounce back" it'll just take time - sadly, some believed wankers like David Davis, who suggested we'd see an immediate upturn. 

Even JRM allegedly suggested it could take up to 50 years, I doubt it'll take that long, but we'll be in the cack for at least 10-20 years I'd have thought.

Some think it'll be worth it, some don't (personally I don't, as I'll probably be dead in 20 years, or not long afterwards anyway, so I won't get to see any/many benefits)

• Site Supporter
Just now, Sweep said:

I don't doubt that we'll "bounce back" it'll just take time - sadly, some believed wankers like David Davis, who suggested we'd see an immediate upturn. 

Even JRM allegedly suggested it could take up to 50 years, I doubt it'll take that long, but we'll be in the cack for at least 10-20 years I'd have thought.

Some think it'll be worth it, some don't (personally I don't, as I'll probably be dead in 20 years, or not long afterwards anyway, so I won't get to see any/many benefits)

I love how Mounts employs doublethink here.

Pretends he did it for the greater good but now accepts it’ll be 15-20 years before any benefits whatsoever materialise, whilst simultaneously adopting the “Im alright Jack” position.

At least Royal admits he couldn’t give a fuck who suffers so long as he’s ok. Doesn’t mean Brexit has worked, he’s just got a job with more money. Doesn’t argue that Brexit has been shit, just says he’s ok. Fair dinkum.