Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

1 minute ago, royal white said:

What time can we expect Sluffys Summary? 

Haha!

I usually do them just to help get my own thoughts straight in my head as what we are led to believe is happening, then try to add a pinch of humour to them and post them up on Nuts and here to simply share with others to enjoy/ridicule, whatever pleases the people who bother to read them.

Unusually for me I have quite a hectic social diary today and so probably won't have time to do one later on - and I also have an unanswered query on here that no one seems to have addressed which makes it that much harder for me to understand what exactly is being said/inferred (to be fair though I didn't ask it of Howard directly).

What we've learned today though is

- Howard is saying Dark Horse has refused at Beechers Brook, due to nothing to land on at the other side of the fence because a super massive Black Hole (I look forward to seeing the programme on BBC1 tonight on them if back in time) of almost £30m.  That being additional to the already known about £29m of secured and unsecured debtors already known about.

- Howards Sceptics club seems to be growing both on here and Team FIBS, one of whose associates stating that Wanderers Ways should take a day off - presumably just in respect of this thread though?

- I guess fuel to the fire was perhaps added in that H now tells us his clients were going to fund Mr Bassini in buying the club but he failed to front up the security on which would allow this to happen - must still be in the drier I guess?

- All is not lost the Allies of presumably Basran and Gaspard could be formed with Dark Horse funding to fight the Axis of evil (if indeed that is what Ken turns out to be) in what will turn out to be a 'slow growth' recovery if successful (I read that as like the ST with no money behind them to speak of style ownership) with Howards client turning their funding to equity in the future when in suits their plan - presumably of developing the land?

- Some dark aspirations about Mr Anderson's character being made by H but he's standing behind the defence of the truth being an accepted defence against possible defamation.  

- As always though a thoroughly absorbing and narrative and one that is keeping us on the edge of our seats!

Will we be saved?  Why did Mr James (Team Basran) pay staff wages, Why hasn't Kane's very insightful post not been addressed?  How big do supermassive grow to?

Tune in tomorrow for the next gripping instalment.

1 minute ago, Sluffy said:

Haha!

I usually do them just to help get my own thoughts straight in my head as what we are led to believe is happening, then try to add a pinch of humour to them and post them up on Nuts and here to simply share with others to enjoy/ridicule, whatever pleases the people who bother to read them.

Unusually for me I have quite a hectic social diary today and so probably won't have time to do one later on - and I also have an unanswered query on here that no one seems to have addressed which makes it that much harder for me to understand what exactly is being said/inferred (to be fair though I didn't ask it of Howard directly).

What we've learned today though is

- Howard is saying Dark Horse has refused at Beechers Brook, due to nothing to land on at the other side of the fence because a super massive Black Hole (I look forward to seeing the programme on BBC1 tonight on them if back in time) of almost £30m.  That being additional to the already known about £29m of secured and unsecured debtors already known about.

- Howards Sceptics club seems to be growing both on here and Team FIBS, one of whose associates stating that Wanderers Ways should take a day off - presumably just in respect of this thread though?

- I guess fuel to the fire was perhaps added in that H now tells us his clients were going to fund Mr Bassini in buying the club but he failed to front up the security on which would allow this to happen - must still be in the drier I guess?

- All is not lost the Allies of presumably Basran and Gaspard could be formed with Dark Horse funding to fight the Axis of evil (if indeed that is what Ken turns out to be) in what will turn out to be a 'slow growth' recovery if successful (I read that as like the ST with no money behind them to speak of style ownership) with Howards client turning their funding to equity in the future when in suits their plan - presumably of developing the land?

- Some dark aspirations about Mr Anderson's character being made by H but he's standing behind the defence of the truth being an accepted defence against possible defamation.  

- As always though a thoroughly absorbing and narrative and one that is keeping us on the edge of our seats!

Will we be saved?  Why did Mr James (Team Basran) pay staff wages, Why hasn't Kane's very insightful post not been addressed?  How big do supermassive grow to?

Tune in tomorrow for the next gripping instalment.

Cheers mate. All is so much clearer now :) 

1 hour ago, DLH said:

So KA entered into a contract with the Factoring Companies through Burnden Leisure?

The Cash came in, Burnden Leisure lend it to ICI and then it disappeared... and KA will liquidate ICI for his £10 (Spongebob price)

But (much akin to Mr Bassini), I'm assuming he didn't get EFL approval for this so maybe looking at a 3 year ban if it comes out in the wash? 

52 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

Yes!

So, Howard may/may not be telling the truth.  No surprises there.

Regarding the (alleged) factoring, I think there is perhaps one step that I am missing here (or maybe I'm just slow on the uptake). BWFC do get some cash from all this (albeit they are lumped with the debt to the factoring companies). That hasn't actually been referred to above, as far as I can see. So, whilst we don't know whether any of this is true or not, is the process that Howard has alleged has happed as follows:

1. EFL money and transfer fees gets paid to Burnden Leisure ("BL") (or perhaps direct to to BWFC, who then pays it to BL).

2. BL pays £13.3m to Inner Circle Investments ("ICI"), as a loan. ICI therefore should pay back £13.3m to BL (in due course), but in the short term, ICI is cash rich to the tune of £13.3m.

3. A factoring company agrees (with BL?) that it will pay £13.3m now, but it will expect to be repaid that £13.3m in due course (plus some fees). That £13.3m makes its way to BWFC, so the club is now £13.3m richer (good news). The downside for BWFC is that they also have the liability to pay that £13.3m back to the factoring company; however (in theory) BWFC should not worry, because when ICI repays the £13.3m loan it got from BL, BL will then give that money to BWFC so that BWFC can repay the factoring company.

However, things then go sour:

4. ICI, which has £13.3m of cash in its account (the loan from BL), then distributes that £13.3m to its shareholder (Ken). Ken makes a windfall of £13.3m. 

5. ICI now has no money left to repay the loan to BL. BWFC still owes the factoring company £13.3m, but there is no way of repaying that using the money from BL, because BL will never get their loan repaid by ICI.

6. BWFC have spent the £13.3m that they received to keep the club going. They therefore have no way of repaying that debt from their own cash. The factoring companies are left out of pocket and ultimately become creditors of BWFC. Ken is £13.3m better off.

Is that what is meant to have happened? As an aside, where do the factoring companies' fees come from? Is that taken out of the £13.3m, before it gets paid to BWFC? I.e. do BWFC only received (say) £12m?

1 minute ago, TroySwoosh said:

When john galt posted about defamation I looked it up, if howards accusations re Ken weren't true then not just him but the owner of the website could be liable for damages

Catch 22 now. We all know/want to believe Ken's a cunt, but we also know Howard is talking shite in general. Which is true?

4 minutes ago, gonzo said:

I’d not been on that thread since Friday. It was fuckin depressing me.

are we properly fucked then?

I know what you mean. Delete the In and out thread as well and we’ll all be in much better place.

On reflection, both this and the other thread are both part 2.☹️