Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

2 minutes ago, tomski said:

KA is a popular man on here. My main worry is it is such a mess that no one will save us. I’d love to be wrong 

I’d what you hear is true then it’s 40 million debt as it stands,  or 10-12 million in admin. If that’s correct then it looks like admin. Given it seems debt levels have risen WTF has Anderson actually been doing for the past few years. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

19 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I’d what you hear is true then it’s 40 million debt as it stands,  or 10-12 million in admin. If that’s correct then it looks like admin. Given it seems debt levels have risen WTF has Anderson actually been doing for the past few years. 

Not sure how you get to that.

Secured debt is around 10-12M. Then you've got the rest that would be paid at 25p in the pound. Plus cost of admin.

Be looking at 20M I suspect. 

22 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Fuck knows pal. It doesn’t look good though 

1 hour ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Given it seems debt levels have risen WTF has Anderson actually been doing for the past few years. 

Have a read back to what Howard said about him creaming money off the club via factoring and loans. Leaving the club with the debt. Maybe an ounce of truth.

• Site Supporter

Can you just imagine if KA has grown tired of telling people about the tyre kickers - and everyone saying he’s full of shit - and has decided to let one do it very publicly?

it won’t help, but it’s all lining up for a column that will knock all his previous ones into a cocked hat.

“I fucking TOLD you people were timewasting. TOLD you I did.” Repeat to fade.....

Edited by Spider