Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton fans in London

MattBWFC

Hi all, new to the forum. Moved to London last year and have been travelling to games from here.

Anyone going to Lincoln from London on Saturday who might want to travel together? I've got a train booked from St Pancras at half 10. 

Up the whites

40 minutes ago, DazBob said:

Garrp might be interested, but you'll have to promise not to beat him up like Sober Dan once did.

Be careful with Garrp or he'll end up kipping on your couch, as he's currently homeless, sleeping in a skip and washing in the Thames

2 hours ago, MattBWFC said:

Hi all, new to the forum. Moved to London last year and have been travelling to games from here.

Anyone going to Lincoln from London on Saturday who might want to travel together? I've got a train booked from St Pancras at half 10. 

Up the whites

Give them a message. They are all good people.

Tried to engage with the London Whites but never got a response.

Massive shame as there are around 10 of us that go regularly from London but I think most of us are now happy to organise trains/tickets over whatsapp rather than bother joining it.

I think a few are going up for Lincoln but as a few posters have pointed out already; avoid Garrp, he’s usually found lurking at the bar waiting for his next victim.

After drawing lots (the short straw), I’ve been given the responsibility of keeping Garrp safe from Sober Dan this weekend. Garrp is bricking it - he’s been talking about wearing a disguise.

I think we might actually be on the same train as you, Matt*. I’ll drop you a PM.

* If Dan is reading this - this may or may not be true. 

11 minutes ago, Jol_BWFC said:

After drawing lots (the short straw), I’ve been given the responsibility of keeping Garrp safe from Sober Dan this weekend. Garrp is bricking it - he’s been talking about wearing a disguise.

I think we might actually be on the same train as you, Matt*. I’ll drop you a PM.

* If Dan is reading this - this may or may not be true. 

Should be fun, 6 of us are on that train as well.

The beers will be on you :D

6 hours ago, MattBWFC said:

Up the whites

I know a few of the London Whites. They're good lot. Organising trips and tickets for home and away matches. They were part of an organisation that put together all the London based supporters clubs and have football and darts leagues. Thogdens are part of the LW I think, but don't let that put you off 😉. Anyway, if you want me to put you in contact with them send me a PM.

• Moderators
16 minutes ago, Underpants said:

I know a few of the London Whites. They're good lot. Organising trips and tickets for home and away matches. They were part of an organisation that put together all the London based supporters clubs and have football and darts leagues. Thogdens are part of the LW I think, but don't let that put you off 😉. Anyway, if you want me to put you in contact with them send me a PM.

Sounds like you will meet him saturday

6 hours ago, MattBWFC said:

Up the whites

Good lads those London lot. Don’t take your spray paint with you though.

(That’s for the older ones)😊

2 hours ago, Underpants said:

Thanks, I filled in the form on the site today but if no one gets back I'll PM