Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Harry and megan

Underpants

• Site Supporter

Personally, I feel for Her Maj right now.

Husband closer than ever to pegging it, media all over her because her grandson is all over the media. Still doing her day job which, right now, must be a right royal pain in the arse.

But still she ploughs on.

Love the monarchy or not, she’s a grafter and deserves a bit of respect.

You fucking Cromwell shagging Roundhead cunts.

1 hour ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Yes.

Royal patrons raise profiles. Ask a charity if they think having one is useful.

Fair enough. I just thought it was summat for them to do. Like Diana. There's only so much shopping for clothes  you can do.

I don't give to charity often, but when I do I don't check if there's a royal involved.

• Members
7 minutes ago, fatty said:

Has she suffered much racism ? I’ve not really heard any towards her - lots of trailer park trash talk but not really anything else. Saying that I don’t really hear much these days - perhaps I’m naive and sheltered. Must hurt to be on the receiving end though.

When does someone no longer have the label of being black ? Quarter, eighth etc. 

I’ve no idea I’ve heard she’s had a bit of beef with the Daily Mail, but don’t know the ins and outs

I see no reason for this Oprah interview other than publicising themselves (mostly her).

I also find it unbelievable that she didn't know basic protocol like curtsying in front of the Queen. That fact on its own shows she had no clue what she was marrying into.

8 minutes ago, Spider said:

Husband closer than ever to pegging it, media all over her because her grandson is all over the media. Still doing her day job which, right now, must be a right royal pain in the arse.

Liz is a diamond. I think wills and kate will be good also. 

• Members
1 minute ago, Underpants said:

I see no reason for this Oprah interview other than publicising themselves (mostly her).

I also find it unbelievable that she didn't know basic protocol like curtsying in front of the Queen. That fact on its own shows she had no clue what she was marrying into.

I mean that’s standard. Surely she was briefed as well, which makes me think there’s a bit of arrogance to her

39 minutes ago, bolton_blondie said:

I like her. Don't understand why she gets so much stick. She fell in love with a ginge who happened to be part of the monarchy. Realised the Royal family are all mental. Trys to protect her marriage and child. Who knows what fully goes on behind closed doors? 

THIS 

• Members
1 minute ago, Mr Grey said:

Ha ha, wouldn't go that far 🤣

Seriously though, driving to work a couple of years ago, some news came on the radio saying Meg had suffered some racial abuse, me and the missus looked at each other and went WTF! .... didn't even know she was coloured, missus thought it was her make up, I though she had that latino coloured skin like myself 😁

I doubt you’re the only one. I mean if it was Phillip coming out with remarks that’s fair game he’s 99 he gets a pass. He’s like the Major from fawlty towers 

1 hour ago, fatty said:

As Yourie says, she’s not very black. 

Looks more Mediterranean than of African descent. 

Strikes me as just spoilt. Not like our kate who seems a legend. 

Woah, I didn't write that...

I hadn't paid much attention to her, she got a once over once and met the 'she get a good two minutes' test and that was that.

I wasn't surprised to find out her mam was African American but hadn't really gave it much thought.

I knew that her old man is deffo 100% a white man of no-fixed abode though, that's why Charles walked her down the aisle.

They were afraid her dad would hold up the ceremony as he panhandled the congregation on the way to the altar.

And that the 'roof' of his top-hat would be sticking up like the lid on a tin of opened beans, with tufts of his unkempt hair poking out.

And that he'd have carrier bags filled with pigeon feathers on his feet underneath his spats instead of shoes.

2 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I hadn't paid much attention to her, she got a once over once and met the 'she get a good two minutes' test and that was that.

I wasn't surprised to find out her mam was African American but hadn't really gave it much thought.

I knew that her old man is deffo 100% a white man of no-fixed abode though, that's why Charles walked her down the aisle.

They were afraid her dad would hold up the ceremony as he panhandled the congregation on the way to the altar.

And that the 'roof' of his top-hat would be sticking up like the lid on a tin of opened beans, with tufts of his unkempt hair poking out.

And that he'd have carrier bags filled with pigeon feathers on his feet underneath his spats instead of shoes.

Bit light on facts, but reasonable on entertainment

1 hour ago, bolton_blondie said:

I like her. Don't understand why she gets so much stick. She fell in love with a ginge who happened to be part of the monarchy. Realised the Royal family are all mental. Trys to protect her marriage and child. Who knows what fully goes on behind closed doors? 

The Royal Family are no more, or less mental than the majority of families in this country. Blimey, the Markle family seem to be a right bunch of wankers. I predict that when Harry has spent time with them he will be on the first flight back.

2 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

This funding business is a bit of a red herring.

Remove the funding for performing their duties, and they become another wealthy family with business interests that will mean they're perfectly comfortable. 

Plenty of good work done quietly too, much of which would continue, but charities would suffer.

That's why the guillotine was an option ;)

You're right though. Plenty of the charities they support show how far the monarchy have modernised in recent years. Been doing good work on climate change and mental health etc. 

I don't know the economics of it all. Maybe others do. Be interesting to see if we gain more from the institution than we put in, though I doubt it. Can't help but feel a bit patronised by a lady in a million pound golden hat telling us all to stick together during hard times. But some people clearly love it. 

1 minute ago, London Wanderer said:

That's why the guillotine was an option ;)

You're right though. Plenty of the charities they support show how far the monarchy have modernised in recent years. Been doing good work on climate change and mental health etc. 

I don't know the economics of it all. Maybe others do. Be interesting to see if we gain more from the institution than we put in, though I doubt it. Can't help but feel a bit patronised by a lady in a million pound golden hat telling us all to stick together during hard times. But some people clearly love it. 

I'd imagine that there is a massive contribuion to the economy

1 hour ago, Spider said:

cromwell werent that far away from royalty socially, his great grandad's brother (or whatever) found Anne of Cleves , but henry the VIII found her fow , so he bought her off, but thomas cromwell eventually got decapted.

think his job were religious related.

using hans holbein as an ancient tinder > interregnum > today. 

funny that megan and harry's matchmaker got similar press as third hand viewings of a painting by hans holbein jr did.

Edited by e2e4
typos

33 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Sorry Yourie, I’ve inadvertently taken your “I didn't even know she was black” as “she’s not very black”. My mistake. 

• Site Supporter
38 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

You forgot the fingerless gloves and constant lip-licking as he thought of the royal buffet