Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

• Members
Just now, radcliffewhite1 said:

Former workmate butted a lad on the shop floor many years ago, didn’t get the sack as nobody could run his machine😀

My colleague had a fight with a player. Coach is still here player isn’t. Let’s move on 😂

• Members
1 minute ago, bolton va va said:

Prescott was a prick & thick as a submarine door, but he was perfectly entitled to thump that bloke.

Maybe so but If you twat someone over an egg as a politician and keep your job then driving somewhere during lockdown is fuck all and certainly isn’t worthy of 4 days of mass media hysteria 

• Members
1 minute ago, Mr Grey said:

I threatened to knock the shit out of the Assistant Principal at a staff 5 a-side game, i kept my job, although it was out of work hours, nice chap actually, unfortunately shit at football and he was on my team.

All I say is this. A certain ex arsenal french player went on longer that he should have done before getting twatted, there was long line who wanted to and someone snapped and did it first and still kept his job 😁

4 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

All I say is this. A certain ex arsenal french player went on longer that he should have done before getting twatted, there was long line who wanted to and someone snapped and did it first and still kept his job 😁

Left back or Midfielder?

6 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Prescott was rescued here, that bloke would have sorted him otherwise, Prescott Express my arse, proper soft cunt!

Should have been hounded out of a job for parking on those zig zags.

3 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Very good that.

Decent sized garden with a newish fence too.

Needs to get that fence painted

Question is what colour?

Mine are Dark Oak. Did the step-daughters charcoal. Neighbour did his blue. I now have fence-envy

Fuck what Cummings did. What’s the best fence colour and how do I rescue a boring brown fence?

• Moderators
51 minutes ago, jeep said:

When did Cummings not social distance on his escapades?

If you bring up getting petrol/food, etc then shoot us all.....

I doubt he shouted conversations with his family from a distance like he said he did