Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

queen's park

barryk32

• Members
3 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Heard today that there will be a demonstration outsideBolton Crown Court tomorrow and Manchester Crown Court on Tuesday to protest at the leniency.

Good. I hope it makes national news as well. 
Can these things be overturned and looked into again?

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Heard today that there will be a demonstration outsideBolton Crown Court tomorrow and Manchester Crown Court on Tuesday to protest at the leniency.

We don't yet know the sentence, so if she goes away indefinitely, then that aspect won't be lenient as such.

Whether they can appeal against the actual charge she's convicted on, is a different matter.

Seems very complicated and hopefully her dad will get some joy in his efforts with inquiry etc.

Having read a report and seeing that this woman had previously stabbed her own mother, it does beg the question why the hell is she out less than 3 years later and a known loon?

Something very wrong.

• Members
2 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

We don't yet know the sentence, so if she goes away indefinitely, then that aspect won't be lenient as such.

Whether they can appeal against the actual charge she's convicted on, is a different matter.

Seems very complicated and hopefully her dad will get some joy in his efforts with inquiry etc.

Having read a report and seeing that this woman had previously stabbed her own mother, it does beg the question why the hell is she out less than 3 years later and a known loon?

Something very wrong.

Can she go away indefinitely on a manslaughter charge? Can someone be sectioned for life? I’ve no idea how these things work 

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Can she go away indefinitely on a manslaughter charge? Can someone be sectioned for life? I’ve no idea how these things work 

Yes, can be detained indefinitely if medical reports say so. No way can this creature ever see the light of day again.

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, Spider said:

Leave her in a room with Emily’s dad.

Justice will be served in short order.

We all know where you're coming from, but you said before that anyone that kills someone isn't right in the head.

Given his terrible ordeal it would be perfectly understandable for him to have certain thoughts.

Therefore should he be put in a situation where his own liberty could be compromised- thats what we have a justice system for and it should work to protect him and Emily's family, and offer all the help and support they need, for as long as it is needed.

21 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Something very wrong.

If you know my twitter page mate, look at the timeline that led to Emily's death.

Makes for shocking reading. Skana wasn't even charged with her previous violent attacks.

Even worse, the judge ordered it not to be made known to the jury that Skana had lied to our immigration officials. Her lies were widespread throughout the case.

Edited by miamiwhite

• Site Supporter
On 06/12/2020 at 20:37, miamiwhite said:

If you know my twitter page mate, look at the timeline that led to Emily's death.

Makes for shocking reading. Skana wasn't even charged with her previous violent attacks.

Even worse, the judge ordered it not to be made known to the jury that Skana had lied to our immigration officials. Her lies were widespread throughout the case.

Sounds shit that.

Don't know what criteria are required for inquiries etc, but it certainly appears to be a right royal fuck up.

Good luck to him.

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, bolton_blondie said:

Life sentence with a minimum of 8 years. Disgrace. 

Anything about mental capacity/suitability for release in there?

On the face of it, that sounds not only pathetic, but frankly dangerous given the crime itself and previous crimes.

8 years my arse.

So they stick her on her meds in rampion . Condition improves some doctor decides she isn’t a danger anymore and gets transferred to a prison for 8 years .

These judges make it up as they go along the similar case in bury with the drowned baby . totally different sentence never to be let out again no mention of minimum  prison sentence . Both cases with mental health issues 

Edited by Farnywhite

• Site Supporter

Someone whose violent history in her home country didn’t actually prevent her getting into the UK will now be kept at our expense for a paltry eight years. She ought to have been told to fuck off when she landed.

10 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

Fucking hell fire. Somebody please tell me she will also be sectioned upon completing her jail term.  She should never be allowed out again.

Is that not the wrong way round. Is she not being sent to a psychiatric secure Hospital and then if she’s released from there she goes to prison? That’s how I read it. Might be wrong?

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Looks pretty calm and collected here

That’s why I couldn’t be a copper right there

Id have kicked her to death and spent an hour running over her head with the van.

Dunno how they stay so composed.

Im furious.