Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Takeaways and delivery

globaldiver

Drove past happy house on T moor Rd on Friday evenin, guessing that must of just reopened as I couldn't believe the crowd waiting outside. Love the food from there myself but it takes ages at normal times. Fuck knows how long they must of been waiting then.

On 24/05/2020 at 19:28, blackleywhite said:

Either or pal we prefer phone orders then nobody is hanging round outside. Still serving from a hatch on chorley new road. Number is 07854 875274 save searching šŸ˜šŸ‘

Absolutely fantastic pal. And Iā€™m honestly not saying this for effect but the best chippy Iā€™ve had in years. And that curry sauceĀ that I lathered on half of both my chips and fish was superb. I will be back each time Iā€™m down here.Ā 
and the gravy I had on the other halfĀ Of my fish and chips was spot on too šŸ˜

Ā 

tempted for a re run Thursday nightĀ 

19 minutes ago, blackleywhite said:

Haha glad you enjoyed it pal I thanks for the kind words!! Which curry did you have English or spicy?Ā 

Spicy. If you fancy selling me a tub of the paste you use to make to take back to jockland please let me know šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼

8 hours ago, blackleywhite said:

Haha glad you enjoyed it pal I thanks for the kind words!! Which curry did you have English or spicy?Ā 

Have you got chip spice?

• Members
14 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Thatā€™s what I got some cracking looking duck eggs and some normal eggs Ā 

@Rudyā€™s MessageĀ they sell chickens as well pal. Canā€™t remember if you had got some yet or want some more.Ā 

Iā€™ve got some chicks pal, theyā€™re doing well now that the dog knows the score to leave them alone. Itā€™ll start to be colder before they can start to lay and apparently thatā€™s better šŸ¤·

We go through a lot here between me and the sprog and the Mrs baking so it made sense.Ā