Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

deane koontz

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 09/11/2020 at 03:17, MancWanderer said:

Sad year just gets sadder in the Manc household. Just found out that my uncle (Dad’s youngest brother) died last night. Fair fucks, the ex-marine commando lasted 91 years. My mum is now the last one alive from her generation of my mum and dads brothers and sisters and their husbands and wives. Really has been a shit year. Time to dust off the black suit again....

Sincere condolences mate. I lost both of my parents during this year. Even the phrase "20-20 vision" will evoke bad memories in the future.

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, Traf said:

Really has been a f**ker of a year, hasn't it?

I lost my favourite aunt this year (non-COVID), despite the very best efforts of the amazing Bolton Hospice, which is partly why the wife and I raise funds for them.

Just want to pass on my most sincere condolences to all of you who have lost loved ones, COVID or otherwise, this year. In most cases I'll not have seen or known your relatives, but I'm sure they'll be sorely missed. I did, however, know Bolty's dad from years back and he was a good man, well liked around Bolton. 

A silent toast tonight to all we've lost in 2020 and I hope we all have a better 2021.

Love to all of you and your families,
Uncle Traf xxx

I'd like to second Trafs sentiments 100%

It's been a load of shit but I wouldn't have liked to have missed it, a pandemic only comes around  once every hundred years. My late brother in law who was a medical man would have found it fascinating but sadly popped his clogs just before, I would have loved to hear his take on it all.

We're only going to make things better in 2021 by chipping away, nothing is going to happen over-night especially with this lot of self-congratulatory posh boy idiots in charge

2 hours ago, Dimron said:

nothing is going to happen over-night especially with this lot of self-congratulatory posh boy idiots in charge

Yer not wrong there. Michael Gove, Matt Hancock, BoJo etc, but it’s that Gavin Williamson that pisses me, he’s a ringer for a Harry Enfield character from way back, can’t remember if it’s ”Tim nice but dim” or “Tory boy” Either way he’s a proper bedwetting twat.

Just when you think 2020 couldn't get any worse up pops Jay 'hatless twat' Kay on the telly - clad in a top from 1996 and an ostentatious timepiece so far down his wrist it was nearly on his hand lest it get covered by the sleeve of his daft jumper.

Looked like a Patak Phillipe - probably about £30k's worth.

I can't believe his shite 'music' has allowed him to buy such stuff, as well as a fleet of supercars and shags with supermodels twice his height.

Anyone who's ever bought a Jamiroquai release should be suitably ashamed of yourselves.

1 hour ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Yer not wrong there. Michael Gove, Matt Hancock, BoJo etc, but it’s that Gavin Williamson that pisses me, he’s a ringer for a Harry Enfield character from way back, can’t remember if it’s ”Tim nice but dim” or “Tory boy” Either way he’s a proper bedwetting twat.

Ha ha, that's made me laugh like fuck to end this shocking year.

Edited by leigh white

• Members
On 31/12/2020 at 17:19, Traf said:

Really has been a f**ker of a year, hasn't it?

I lost my favourite aunt this year (non-COVID), despite the very best efforts of the amazing Bolton Hospice, which is partly why the wife and I raise funds for them.

Just want to pass on my most sincere condolences to all of you who have lost loved ones, COVID or otherwise, this year. In most cases I'll not have seen or known your relatives, but I'm sure they'll be sorely missed. I did, however, know Bolty's dad from years back and he was a good man, well liked around Bolton. 

A silent toast tonight to all we've lost in 2020 and I hope we all have a better 2021.

Love to all of you and your families,
Uncle Traf xxx

Cheers C - missed this due to other commitments over the break. All the best to you and yours mate and condolences on your sad loss.

Great work for the Hospice.

Edited by bolty58