Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Bolton v forest green


radcliffe white
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Moderators
52 minutes ago, gonzo said:

That absolute mongfest love in with this lot will go there as the most cringeworthy, embarrassing event that ever happened with any fragment of our support.

Except when that Bury fan ran in the home end to twat them

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, gonzo said:

That absolute mongfest love in with this lot will go there as the most cringeworthy, embarrassing event that ever happened with any fragment of our support.

That includes murders, munich chants and full blown arson.

Anyway...3-1 whites.

Doyle 2, santos header.

Nearly as bad as the ken love in on here.

Mutley laughs.

Anyway 4-2 us.

Edited by tomski
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Supporter

15 - 12 to us.

My arse still puckers to its tighest possible clench whenever I think of some of our "fans" going to Wiltshire to rim the chairman of this bizarre football club. It's the most embarrassing few days in the history of BWFC.

They even made t-shirts,. Fuck me.

Edited by Spider
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators
16 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Been on the app, doesnt seem anything to do as you say.

That said, I've received an email, but no code with it, so not sure I can do owt anyway.

Like someone else had said, the code was sent to my lad's account.

was quite easy in the end, they sent this guide

https://www.bwfc.co.uk/siteassets/documents/ifollow---how-to-redeem-a-promo-code.pdf

redeemed on laptop

and it's now ready to watch on the app

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Supporter
25 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

was quite easy in the end, they sent this guide

https://www.bwfc.co.uk/siteassets/documents/ifollow---how-to-redeem-a-promo-code.pdf

redeemed on laptop

and it's now ready to watch on the app

yeah it is. Bloody emails flying to various locations. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Its wierd going into league games knowing NOTHING about opponents.  I dont know who their manager is, what their style of play is, top scorers, anything.  Just looked at their squad and I've sort of heard of Scott Wagstaff and Jamille Matt, 2 new signings.  But I wouldnt recognise them or know if they are any good.  Oh well its an improvement on our last couple of championship seasons when there was a feeling going into games of how are we going to cope with X, Y and Z on the other team, they'll rip us apart.  Let them worry about us in this league, they must have heard of our strikers and captain if no-one else! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Spider said:

15 - 12 to us.

My arse still puckers to its tighest possible clench whenever I think of some of our "fans" going to Wiltshire to rim the chairman of this bizarre football club. It's the most embarrassing few days in the history of BWFC.

They even made t-shirts,. Fuck me.

Yer arse is puckering that much it sent your radar off beam  - Nailsworth, Gloucestershire

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If Forest Green play like the start of last season I think we might lose. If like the end of last season then 2-2 or 3-2 to us.

Have listened to the Not the top 20 podcast (which I find to be pretty good) prediction show. They don't have us in the playoffs even. Think the favourites title is lazy on the back of Sarcevic and Doyle signings but they don't rate our squad after that at all. Also said Doyle couldn't score at Bradford with no service and they don't see where it'll come from for us.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.