Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Christmas f**king Christmas...

Youri McAnespie

3 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

Hope you're ok mate and things are looking up now ?

Praying you're not alone at Christmas,  if you are, you are more than welcome to come to mine for the day, genuine offer  👍 

Cheers S. Genuinly touched mate - feeling much better by tapping into hatred of the scum. Probably inflict mesen on my oldest sister this Yule (two paracetamol on a plank) - had a laugh last year, she can't sing or dance for shit, but we still had a singalong and dance to Iggy Pop, The Aloof, Pulp and Bowie.

Thanks again Miami - a prince man.

P.s although you might be into Purple Rain Prince didnae mean it like that 😉

5 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

Hope you're ok mate and things are looking up now ?

Praying you're not alone at Christmas,  if you are, you are more than welcome to come to mine for the day, genuine offer  👍 

Just when you thought things couldn't get any worse........

😮

• Site Supporter
9 hours ago, royal white said:

Does anyone know anyone who knows anyone selling a PS5? Or do I have to tell the kids that santa has Corona

Bide your time, I’m told by a mate at Sainsbury’s that they’ll have loads in early December.

All part of the scare tactics to ramp up demand.

I fucking hope he’s right

• Members
9 hours ago, royal white said:

Does anyone know anyone who knows anyone selling a PS5? Or do I have to tell the kids that santa has Corona

I’ve got one mate it shall be arriving on launch day but trust me mate you couldn’t afford my asking price 😁

@Spider
A little birdy has told me that launch day the sony website and GAME will be stocking them online only, not a huge supply of them but they will. Logic tells me that they’ll be on Amazon come Black Friday. 

6 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Apart from for young kids to whom it’s still magical,  Xmas like most things is for the masses now a social media popularity contest. 

correct, its just a dick waving contest between parents

pictures of mounds on presents on social, my piles bigger than yours, bin

48 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

PS5? What the fuck...

Can't you lads read?

I'll reiterate for the hard of reading.

A sock of ashes with a tangerine atop.

A hoop and stick.

And you get mindless pissed and bollock them - tell them in detail how much they've disappointed you the past year.

The perfect Christmas.

You missed off 'Feats of strength'

A Festivus for the rest of us!

16 hours ago, royal white said:

Just had e mail Game they will be limited stock selling on line on launch day, thing a few places held back but think won’t be enough for everyone before Xmas 

• 2 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, Boby Brno said:

Seems the lines have been drawn in Wokeness. The Pogues original version banned on Radio 1 (young listeners) the original ok to be played on Radio 2 (mature and sensible listeners)

People need to Relax.😉

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/entertainment-arts-54999375

So 33 years after it’s first release and subsequently played every single xmas since, some bender at the BBC decides the lyrics are offensive? You couldn’t make it up.

2 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

So 33 years after it’s first release and subsequently played every single xmas since, some bender at the BBC decides the lyrics are offensive? You couldn’t make it up.

A bit pathetic, isn’t it

53 minutes ago, Boby Brno said:

Seems the lines have been drawn in Wokeness. The Pogues original version banned on Radio 1 (young listeners) the original ok to be played on Radio 2 (mature and sensible listeners)

People need to Relax.😉

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/entertainment-arts-54999375

I can't claim to have strong opinions either way, but it says something about our society today that in 1992 Kirsty Maccoll changed the lyrics during a live performance on TOTP and no one batted an eyelid.

The perils of social media, I suppose.

6 minutes ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

I can't claim to have strong opinions either way, but it says something about our society today that in 1992 Kirsty Maccoll changed the lyrics during a live performance on TOTP and no one batted an eyelid.

The perils of social media, I suppose.

Perils of the BBC