12 minutes ago, Rudy said:

At my aunties funeral my uncle came up to me and said

new car?

I said yeah it’s the wife’s

Very nice, just have cost a bit

aye 

alright for you, I’m skint me. 

Aye, enjoy your night mate 

When my mum died in 2017 she was on the bed waiting to be collected by the undertaker my uncle said “ so what you doing with the house “ no fucking messing 

Edited by radcliffewhite1

• Members
10 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

When my mum died in 2017 she was on the bed waiting to be collected by the undertaker my uncle said “ so what you doing with the house “ no fucking messing 

Day after my wife’s Nan funeral 3 of her daughters were caught red handed rifling through her gaff taking anything that wasn’t nailed down despite a will being written . 8 years later and the 4 brothers haven’t spoken to them. Nothing brings out vultures quicker than a funeral 

9 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Day after my wife’s Nan funeral 3 of her daughters were caught red handed rifling through her gaff taking anything that wasn’t nailed down despite a will being written . 8 years later and the 4 brothers haven’t spoken to them. Nothing brings out vultures quicker than a funeral 

My first long term missus (not married) when her grandma pegged it they appeared like zombies pilfering - her dad (was his mum) was a fire bobbie then got into IT after his eyesight went, a good bloke and respectable - only his sister (one) and brother (and their kids) weren't scum of the earth.

We weren't much more than kids but took on this knackered old bird (a feathered one) of her grans on - after the scumbag element had nicked owt the old dear had worth more than a quid.

The bird pegged it shortly after - not through neglect, it was old.

Family can be wankers.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

12 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Heard plenty of similar stories some folk are  plain ruthless, so for me uncle, aunt and cousin who we see once a year (just for the kids) does me just fine 

1 hour ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

If you didn't go 'Joe Pesci in Goodfellas on Billy Batts' on him then you should be commended on your restraint - what a wanker.

2 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

If you didn't go 'Joe Pesci in Goodfellas on Billy Batts' on him then you should be commended on your restraint - what a wanker.

Still in shock mate the doc had literally pronounced her dead 15mins earlier!, I must  add me and the uncle have previous 3 months prior to my mum he took exception to a comment I made at a family gathering next thing both of us a rolling around in the kitchen😀

15 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Still in shock mate the doc had literally pronounced her dead 15mins earlier!, I must  add me and the uncle have previous 3 months prior to my mum he took exception to a comment I made at a family gathering next thing both of us a rolling around in the kitchen😀

What a twat. Hopefully he'll shuffle off soon.

• Members
1 hour ago, Youri McAnespie said:

My first long term missus (not married) when her grandma pegged it they appeared like zombies pilfering - her dad (was his mum) was a fire bobbie then got into IT after his eyesight went, a good bloke and respectable - only his sister (one) and brother (and their kids) weren't scum of the earth.

We weren't much more than kids but took on this knackered old bird (a feathered one) of her grans on - after the scumbag element had nicked owt the old dear had worth more than a quid.

The bird pegged it shortly after - not through neglect, it was old.

Family can be wankers.

1 hour ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Heard plenty of similar stories some folk are  plain ruthless, so for me uncle, aunt and cousin who we see once a year (just for the kids) does me just fine 

My grandad has a beautiful classic Jaguar it’s a stunner, now basically my grandad has terminal cancer, not in pain but no treatment is gonna stop it. Last Christmas we all got together and my uncle and his cunt of a son were eyeing it up. 
Just awful people and it’s gonna kick off especially when they find out it’s been left to me dad. Not that he even particularly wants it 

2 hours ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Christ on a bike!

The day I had my old dog put to sleep my brother text "Will you be getting another?" - I thought that was bloody insensitive! 

1 minute ago, Rudy said:

My grandad has a beautiful classic Jaguar it’s a stunner, now basically my grandad has terminal cancer, not in pain but no treatment is gonna stop it. Last Christmas we all got together and my uncle and his cunt of a son were eyeing it up. 
Just awful people and it’s gonna kick off especially when they find out it’s been left to me dad. Not that he even particularly wants it 

Nick it and torch it.

Parasites.

• Site Supporter

You realise these things at xmas.

Little Brother lives in London,  I've had 1 text in the last 5 years from him, he's got Aspergers and doesn't like me, its reciprocated as he's a massive twat that blamed my mum for his condition, and told her he had a shit childhood etc (mum and dad worked 2 jobs each to send us all to private school). 

Sister doesn't speak to my Dad, older Brother lives in US and we hardly speak anymore. Little sisters are only 7. 

Invited my mum around for xmas dinner and her partner told her she wasn't allowed. 

Be a book written on the extended family. Even saying you know one of them will get you ejected from a certain pub! 

Like has been said, nothing like a funeral to out the dickheads.

When my old man died, the same prick uncle that I talked about further up the thread, isn't shy of a few quid and my mum and dad didnt really have all that much, said to my mum the very next day, "a proper funeral could cost north of 5 grand, dont be looking at me to help." Wouldn't of expected him anyway. However, my dads good mate has a few quid and went to see my mum, apologised if it sounded vulgar to bring it up and said to her that under no circumstances did he want her having to loan money for the funeral. All she had to do was ask and he would cover anything she needs. 

We didnt need him to but thought even more of him than I already did for that. Just shows who's there when it counts. And another example of friends over family for me. 

20 years ago, my aunt committed suicide after finding out my twat of a uncle was up to all sorts.

The house on Greenmount Lane was already up for sale at £425k.

My dad went up the following day to see my uncle, he wasn't blood, it was my aunt who was blood and sister to dad.

The callous uncle said "can't chat long, got a viewing on the house at 1, I'm knocking 100k off the house as the money is all mine now.

What a cunt !

Dad never spoke to him again.

3 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

20 years ago, my aunt committed suicide after finding out my twat of a uncle was up to all sorts.

The house on Greenmount Lane was already up for sale at £425k.

My dad went up the following day to see my uncle, he wasn't blood, it was my aunt who was blood and sister to dad.

The callous uncle said "can't chat long, got a viewing on the house at 1, I'm knocking 100k off the house as the money is all mine now.

What a cunt !

Dad never spoke to him again.

Your old man did well to contain his undoubted inner rage - he probably felt like sticking a fork in his eye then stamping his head. Ending in your dad doing 8-10 for ABH but he reigned it in.

Is this wanker still about, Miami? Hopefully he'll shuffle off soon.

Every story on this thread proves 'blood is thicker than water' is bollocks.

Youri’s post further up reminded me that I actually have a half-brother. I genuinely never think about him until I get certain triggers it’s that sad

My Dad married a Scotcher at the end of WW2 and lived up in Glasgow. Moved to Harrogate, had 2 kids, but she unfortunately died. Early/mid ‘50s wasn’t a great time for a single male parent with 2 kids so he sent them to boarding school as he had no support at all and fortunately was coining it as a successful engineer from his time in the RAF

Met my mum, moved down south and then came home to Bolton just before I was born in 64.

Grew up with a sound half-sister and a hippy half-brother. Half-sister got married to a scouse docker in 72 and moved to The Wirral. Half-brother fucked off hitch-hiking round the US, bumming around Amsterdam for years and spent a long while in Oz. Ended up in Brighton for a time after that

Anyway, somebody sent my Mum and Dad a cutting from the News Of The World ‘Wills of the Week’ announcing that they were searching for my half-brother and half-sister as a relative of my Dad’s first wife had died and left them money. After a bit of detective work they found him and he turned up early 86 to collect his money

Not had sight nor sound since. Nothing. Fuck all. Nobody could find him when my Dad died 10 years ago. His sister died about 5 years ago. Again, nowt. My nephew was in London just after the funeral and tracked his name down to a flat in Camden. Turned out he owned it but rented it out. Left messages with the letting agent who came back saying that he wouldn’t respond 

My real brother hates him. Reckons he got bummed at boarding school, hit the hippy trail (we know he did industrial amounts of weed and acid in the 70s) and fucked my Dad off without understanding how hard it was for him in the 50s on his own

Me? I’d really like to see him and ask why he didn’t turn up at either his Dad’s or Sister’s funeral. It’s beyond me

2 hours ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Your old man did well to contain his undoubted inner rage - he probably felt like sticking a fork in his eye then stamping his head. Ending in your dad doing 8-10 for ABH but he reigned it in.

Is this wanker still about, Miami? Hopefully he'll shuffle off soon.

Every story on this thread proves 'blood is thicker than water' is bollocks.

Last time I saw the uncle was going to Prague in 2002 for the Slovakia game, he has a business out there and was walking onto the plane bizarrely with the pilot. He was/is a real snooty twat, nothing like my aunt who was a lovely lady.

One of my mad uncles was after killing the fucker at Heaton Cemetery at the funeral

My missus brother deserves a chapter of his own (Google voyeurism Worsley pool), but his lad is an utter wanker. 

Big birthday last year, so we all turned out to see him. Lapped it up giving the big I am, but proper saw his arse... Anyway, gets his gift, says Fuck all to me and the missus...

Thinking cheeky twat, maybe he's got a bit of his dad about him. Next thing he can't walk straight, he's shit himself and off he pops... no thanks, kiss my arse or anything.

Just plain rude

Brother in law reckons 'it's part of growing up: we were all like that at his age: he's only one' 

Twat